༆ 𝐖𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝.༆

AXEL'S POV:

Ah, what a nice day, after our babysitting with Yang, Xeno offered us to babysit her again, which of course, we accepted, Yang herself liked us, she saw us as her second parents, which is adorable, now finally, we can go to school again, I'm not exactly excited, but I'd rather go to school then ruin my perfect attendance.

I go to my closet to ready my outfit, which was easy, I'm not like my sister who takes an hour to pick an outfit, and when she does, its always such bright colors, she's so obnoxious sometimes.

After taking care of my outfit, I went to my bathroom, I look at myself in the mirror to see eye bags and messy hair, god I'm so ugly.

I take my hairbrush and brush my hair lightly, gotta look make my hair look good, since that's the only thing pretty apart from my eyes, I think.

I put the brush back and turn on the sink, I wash my face to look less like I stayed up all night, which is true, but I don't want anyone knowing that at first glance.

After I was done, I take off my shirt along with my shorts and underwear.

( Getting a little detailed aren't we? )

( yeah no, we're skipping that part, no one wants to see someone shower, well, except for some kinky bitches )

After I took a shower, I took my towel and wrapped it around my waist, I leave the bathroom and put on my clothes, which was simple, some black jeans and a long red sleeve turtleneck, I put on a necklace I found at a jewelry shop, I went to my desk and checked the time on my phone, it was currently 6:44, school starts at 8:00, I still have more time.

I go to my drawers and pull out a pair of black socks, I put them on and go down stairs to the kitchen, I just pulled 2 eggs from the fridge and some ham, I was gonna make my brothers famous ham and egg breakfast sandwich.

Ingredients:

• Ham

• Eggs

• Pepper

• Salt

• Paprika

• Slices of bread

• Chives ( Optional )

• Olive oil/oil

How to make:

Scramble 2 eggs in a bowl and add salt, pepper, and paprika, then, heat up your stove and add olive oil or normal oil into your pan, then, slowly put in your mixture of eggs and seasonings.

Fry the eggs, after your done, put it down on a plate, after that's done, slice some ham and put a little more oil in the pan, after that, fry it for a while, and then, after that, you put it down on a plate, get some slices of bread and put the ham and the egg on it, after that, cut some chives and garnish you egg, and there you have it! Plate and enjoy!