8: 𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑚 ~ 𝑀𝑎𝑥𝑖𝑚𝑜𝑓𝑓

You was the shortest on the team, Smaller then natasha romanoff which is surprising. Your 5'2 and everyone knows not to say anything about your height.

Your girlfriend, Wanda maximoff is 5'7 so she has a height advantage on you. She uses it as an advantage aswell, She knows she's dom in the relationship but she makes you embarrassed infront of the others when she teases you about it.

You was in the kitchen, You couldn't get the poptarts that thor hid from you. they were sat on the top shelf and you couldn't get it, You felt a body press against yours. Wanda grabbed the box and handed it to you. "Thank you." You say, She smiles as kisses your head.

"Always little one." She tells you, you didn't mind wanda or natasha calling you little one since how close you are with them and nat is only 2 inches taller then you.

You put the poptarts into the toaster since you liked them warm before eating them, You heard footsteps and both you and wanda turned around to see thor glaring at you. "Lady Y/N! ARE THOSE MY POPTARTS!" He yells, you look down and shake your head. "Yes they are." He took the box and Wanda tilted her head, Thor gave the box back and apologised. "Wanda is scary." He whispers.

"No she's not, it's the scarlett witch who is scary." You tell him as wanda walks away, He laughs and wanda looks at you with a serious look.

~Don't worry darling, You'll see scar soon~ She said into your mind, You looked at your girlfriend who was now gone, Your left hot and flustered infront of thor.

-

You ran to your room after eating the poptarts since wanda hates when you eat food in the bed, you opened the door to find Wanda rubbing herself in your bed.

She looked at you and she had that look, it was scarlet. "Scar." You asked, She smiled at you as she finished on her hand.

"Wanda had to do something, Come here baby." You walked towards her and she pulled you onto her lap. "Wanda and I have always had the thought of you railing us from behind.. Do you wanna try it darling?" She asked, She clicked her fingers and you was naked with a strap-on around your waist.

"You'll let me?" You asked, To afraid to move. She nods, she kissed your lips before forcing you to move behind her by her magic.

"Do it for mommy, My little baby." You didn't know what to do but you loved the thought of fucking wanda.

"What one do I put it in?" She chuckles before talking, "Whatever one you want princess." You was definitely a bottom if you didn't know where to start, You pushed yourself into her ass making her moan.

"Good choice baby, Now start moving for mommy." You moved your hips back and forth for mommy, "Just like that.. Just faster." She moaned.

You did as she asked, you went faster. You could feel everything, You gripped her hips and pounded harder. Her moans got more highpitched and It wasn't scarlet anymore. You both moaned, You grabbed her ass before slapping it.

"Take my dick you slut." You minicked her words from last night, She was close and you felt her walls clenched your dick. "Fuck yes, I should have done this before." Your fingers find her clit and rub before sliding into her cunt.
a
Wanda was in pure euphoria as you assulted her ass, Your slaps, Your degradating, Your fingers, Your dick. She's wondering why she didn't do it sooner.

Her body clenched before relaxing and she squirted all over your fingers and you filled her ass up with your cum. You stopped your movement and took your fingers out, You kissed her back and pulled out of her ass. She fell down onto the bed laying flat shaking slightly.

You sat behind her with your red stap now painted white, You took it off and laid next to her. "You ok?" You asked, She nods.

"More then ok princess." She whispers, You smiled. She was drifting off to sleep but wanda always gave you aftercare so you thought it would be the right thing aswell.

"Maxi, we have to take a bath.. We always take one after sex." She clicks and you was in the bath with it full up and bubbles surrounding you.

She was sitting behind, She laid her head on your shoulder. "I'm tired.. let me just hold you." She whispers, You nodded and her arms went around your body as you heard light snoring.

You smiled to yourself and you relaxed and laid back ontop of her, Her shoulders still above the water the same with you. You cuddled upto her and fell asleep.

-

We love a short dom

Mommy!Maximoff x Small!Reader