Chapter one

:Mouths later (wedding day):

"Oh you look so beautiful Ava" Grace said and Ava smiled "so do you Grace we picked well didn't we" Ava replied as Ava's mother came in the door, Ava's eyes grew "mom? MOM! Where've you been?" Ava asked excitedly.

"We've been back for a bit now and the prince came and got us saying you were getting married so we had to come see you" she explained, Ava was shocked but kept herself in check as she nodded "I'm glad that you guys came" Ava said.

"Where's River by the way?" Grace asked and Ava looked around the room "oh she was here but now I don't know where she went hmmm I wonder" Ava replied with a smile and Grace smiled back as she shook her head, "oh no she just can't keep her hands off even for a bit can she?" Grace said.

All the girls laughed "I guess not" Ava said while still laughing, the mother smiled at them "why don't you take a seat for a while mom?" Ava asked and she nodded "only for a few minutes I've got your sister out with your dad" she replied, "why didn't you bring her in? She'd be fine in here we're all girls in here" Ava told her.

Her mother nodded "your right as usual but also your beautiful dress I didn't want her to mess things" she added Ava looked down at herself, "you have a point there I wouldn't want it wrecked either" Ava replied suddenly there was a knock at the door "excuse me ladies"

"but it's almost time to get started," the man said on the other side of the door Grace and Ava looked at each other and smiled they then nodded "we'll be out in a second" they answered and hurried to put their finishing touches on "well if you'll excuse me I'll see you girls out there" Ava's mom said as she slipped out.

:minutes later:

Ava and Grace started to walk down the hallway once they were at the entrance where Ava's dad and Grace's uncle were, Grace couldn't believe her eyes, "what are YOU doing here?! I thought I told ya never to come around again" she told him.

"Oh come on Gracey girl is that anyway to talk to someone who's going to give you away today? Give me a chance here" the uncle asked, and Grace sighed and nodded "yeah I guess it is my day after all but still I haven't seen you in years" Grace replied.

Ava and her dad watched them as they talked back and forth. Suddenly they heard music coming from the room not much further from where they were standing, Ava's dad and Grace's uncle grabbed their hands and started to walk them towards the doors.

They stopped at the door for a minute and the boys looked at the girls and the girls took a deep breath and nodded to the boys, Ava's dad then opened the door and let the girls go in first they then started walking up the middle and headed towards the front.

The girls looked to the front and saw their man standing there waiting smiling as they were coming closer towards them, once they got to the boys the Ava's father and Grace's uncle let go of their hands as the boys grabbed their hands lightly and pulled them forwards a bit.

When everyone was sitting down and the man joined the crowd the minister cleared his throat and smiled as the music that had grown quiet had stopped completely, "let us rejoice today for we have two young couples here before us that we will be joining in marriage today" the minister said to the crowd.

The crowd whistled and hooted for a second. The minister waited until they quieted down so he could continue. When everyone was quiet he nodded to the ring bearers to give the rings to the boys. Once the boys had the rings the minister cleared his throat again and looked at his book.

"Today we gather here to celebrate the gathering of Grace and Ink, Ava and Blaze in matrimony" the minister said as the boys grabbed the girls wedding hand "now do you Ink and Blaze take Grace and Ava to be lawful wedded wives?" he asked the boys nodded "we do" they said.