Chapter Thirty Three

:The next morning:

The sun was just starting to come up when Rosie jumped up "oh my god what happened oh god where am I?" Rosie asked as she looked beside her to find Buddy laying there still asleep, "shit oh shit what have I done? Fuck!" she thought.

"Mmm morning Rosie" Buddy muttered with still sleep in his voice after he sensed that she was up "mo-morning" she muttered back in a quiet tone, Buddy grinned "don't be shy now girlie not after last night though it is cute" Buddy said.

Rosie blushed so much she turned red. Rosie then noticed that she was showing more than she wanted so she covered up more, and Buddy shook his head "don't cover up I've seen everything already as well" Buddy told her with a smile.

"I don't really care now if you seen me the important thing is I need to get dressed so I can get back to the cabin or the sea, you see the prince decided to go back to the sea" Rosie explained, and Buddy shook his head "stupid idiot" was all he said.

:At the cabin:

Ava sat up in bed and found she was alone. Ava got a little worried and so she felt the other side and it was confirmed he never came to bed, maybe he slept in the chair beside me?" she thought and so she got up to feel the chair.

The chair was also cold. Ava didn't care what she looked like at that moment. All she wanted to do was be with Blaze after rushing down the stairs she saw him standing there talking to everyone, Ava cleared her throat as she walked in.

"Ah Ava just the girl we've been waiting for" Cassie told Ava, Ava blinked "oh yeah? What for now?" she asked and Cassie smiled "cause you and Blaze are heading out while we stay here" Cassie told Ava then scratched her head.

"Okay and where would we be going? We just came back from a trip the other day" Ava told her, "yes I know but we were thinking that you need more time away" Cassie said, Ava smiled at her "thank you guys but I think I'll be okay".

Blaze suddenly came up to Ava and stared her down "we're going somewhere Ava please don't make it hard for us I really enjoyed the other night. Why not have one more?" Blaze asked her and she sighed "fine your right" Ava replied.

Ava then out of nowhere grabbed Blaze and started running out of the room everyone couldn't help but laugh at her, "now you're in a hurry? Why?" Blaze asked "help me pack, we'll go back to see my mother for a bit" Ava told him.

Blaze sighed and shook his head "we shouldn't dear she's not in good spirits remember what she did to my brother? I don't want that for us" Blaze said and Ava nodded "that's exactly why I want to go there I want to ask mom why?!" Ava said.

Blaze broke and nodded "yeah if she'll tell you anything but we can go for a change of pace" he said "doesn't hurt to try does it?" Ava added, Blaze shook his head "true your right as usual" Blaze answered.

:A little bit later:

Blaze and Ava arrived at the castle and were waiting to see her mother Ava looked around and found that things had definitely changed, Ava frowned "awe mom what's going on with you?" Ava thought.

"Please mis do come in, she's ready for both of you" a maid told them and they smiled at her "thank you so much" Ava told her and she bowed "of course mis" she replied as the doors opened.

Ava looked around the room and it had changed as well then she looked to her mother who was sitting in her chair as usual, "ah Ava my dear how are you? I wondered when the next visit was" the queen asked as the doors shut.

"I'm sorry mother I was busy as you might know I'm getting married to Blaze so things had to be figured out then ah my little sister had passed" she told her in a small voice, the queen frowned "I'm so sorry to hear that my dear" she said.