Chapter Four

The woman liked the man's laugh. She decided and started to calm down so the prince's powers calmed down but hadn't let her go, "so what do you want to know?" she asked him and the prince blinked "oh right well ah why do you keep checking me out?" the prince started.

The woman shrugged "your handsome that's why and because your the first that I've seen around these parts that want to be alone" the woman said, the prince nodded "that's only cause I'm used to being on my own I guess it's who I'm meant to be" the prince answered.

"By the way what's your name?" the prince asked her and the woman frowned. "I don't know if I'm supposed to tell or not I don't think I'm supposed to say anything" the woman replied, "oh? Why? Are you royalty as well?" the prince asked.

The woman nodded "sure you could say that" the woman muttered the prince nodded "hmm well why don't I go first then? Then could you tell me your name?" the prince offered, "I guess it's you so sure I could tell you" she answered and the prince nodded again.

"My name is prince Royal" the prince said then waited until the woman smiled "ahh so you're royalty as well huh? Where's your servant's then?" the woman asked "back at the castle I'm not completely useless if you must know" the prince told her.

"Ah I see well good then cause some people I do know are snobs and have servants ect around them" the woman told him "alright I'll tell you my name if you really must know then, "my name is Alex, Alex king" Alex told him the prince smiled "beautiful name" the prince told her.

Alex blushed while looking away "can you let me go now? I won't leave I promise" Alex told him the prince laughed "you think I'm stupid miss king?" the prince asked her Alex stared at him then looked down "I was hoping I could fool you" Alex muttered.

The prince laughed while shaking his head "told yeah so no I'm not letting you go not quiet yet" the prince replied "so you're royalty?" the prince asked Alex blinked "of course I am didn't I just say that?" Alex said, the prince shrugged "well at any rate I now know for sure" the prince said.

"Are you going to ever let me go?" Alex asked and the prince shrugged again "maybe I will.......maybe I won't" the prince replied with a slight grin on his face, Alex sighed "please I need to get back I can't be on land for much longer please let me go oh please" Alex pleaded.

The prince blinked as he realised that Alex was the one he spotted in the water, the prince decided to get closer to Alex "were you the one in the water the other night then?" the prince asked her, Alex sighed and nodded slowly "huh? You saw me? You weren't supposed to" Alex replied.

"Yeah I did but it was just your tip of your tail nothing else" the prince reassured her as he came face to face with her Alex looked sideways while blushing a lot the prince grinned to himself, "so what now? Are you going to let me go? Or are you going to keep me here?" Alex asked.

"No I'll let you go I wouldn't want you in trouble but please come back to see me soon as I will be going back to the castle in a couple days" the prince told her and Alex sighed "fine I'll come back to see you after I recharge" Alex replied.

The prince nodded "you better if not I'll be hunting you down" the prince told her with a smile and Alex laughed "oh I know you will" Alex answered Alex then frowned at him, "what? What now?" the prince muttered "I ah I have to go" Alex replied the prince nodded "I know you've said that" he said.

"No I have to "GO" somewhere....take me inside please" Alex told him and the prince blushed "oh ah shit yeah come on then" the prince said as he grabbed her hand and hurried towards the cabin, Alex blushed even more.

Alex stared at their intertwined hands "wonder what it'd be like if I were a lover to him or wonder what i'd be like to lay with him" Alex thought with a tiny sigh, "okay this way Alex it's just down the hall now" the prince told her Alex jumped at the sound of his voice interrupting her thoughts.