Chapter 1

Narrator pov 

Just as a little black and white chameleon came running and changed color to hid from someone.

HA screamed the girl.

  Y/n's pov 

Hmm well I guess Ranboos not hiding out here.

I smirked and used my hair and lift him up and suprised him.

GOTCHA I screamed.

He screamed.

That's 22 for me how about 23 out of 45 I asked.

He glared at me.

Ok well what do you want to do I asked Ranboo.

He pointed outside.

I chuckled.

Yeah I don't think so I like it in here and so do you I said.

He stuck his tongue out.

Oh come on Ranboo it's not so bad in there I said.

I picked him up and swung my legs back in the tower and started my chores.

Seven am the usual morning lineup, start on the chores and sweep till the floors all clean.

I sweeped the floor but I got some of the dust on Ranboo I chuckled.

Polish and wax do laundry and mop and shine up sweep again and by then it's 7:15 so I read a book or maybe 2 or 3 I'll add a few paintings to my gallery I'll play guitar and knit and cook and basically just wonder when will my life begin.

I looked above the fire place as well as ranboo and I smiled and ran to get my paints.

I then started painting.

Then after lunch it's puzzles and darts and baking, paper- mache, a bit of ballet, and chess, pottery, and ventriloqury, candle-making, then I'll stretch maybe sketch, take a climb sew a dress.

I smiled as a gave ranboo a dress he looked adorable in a dress he did not seem to like it at all.

And I'll reread the books if I have time to spare I'll paint the wall some more I'm sure there's room somewhere and then I'll brush and brush and brush and brush my hair stuck in the sane place I've always been and I'll keep wondering and wondering and wondering and wondering when will my life begin

I ran towards the window and looked out.

Tomorrow night the lights will appear just like they do on my birthday each year

I started walking towards the art I started and looked at the lights.

What is it like out there where they glow now that I'm older father might just let me go.

I finished my painting and looked at it with sadness.

  Fundy pov 

We went down onto the palace roof.

I lead the two of my group and smirked.

I hung from the roof to take a look around.

Wow I could get used to a view like this I said.

Fluffy come on said Technoblade.

Hold on, yup I'm used to it guys I want a castle I said.

We do this job you can buy your own castle said Technoblade.