Part 3: (Final Part) Silent Night, crazy night.

"MERRY CHOLEMESS, EVERYONE!" Chloe yelled, now embedded with Santa's magic powers. She moved really fast, its like teleportation.

"Whoa! Chloe never did that before with her other akumatized forms," Arashi noted, trying to slashing her sword to her yet missed when she teleported.

"She moves really fast." Spider-Tsundere said, quickly dodging Chloe's attacks from her speed. "Since Santa's magic is speed time, she's as fast as Quantum Streak when he became Timespeed."

"Then, we use the same technique to defeat him on Chloe last time!" Time Thumper replied,

"Too bad there's no ice rink in here to stop her this time." Arashi said.

That's when Spider-Tsundere and Time Thumper had an idea, and they see how to form the plan. "Maybe we can!" Spider-Tsundere said. "Arashi, your water dragon power! if we can get Chloe outside, you can freeze the snow to make it frozen."

"And she won't be able to go fast and have her down!" Time Thumper replied.

"Of course," Arashi remarked. "Why didn't I think of that? But we'll need to distract her. We only got one shot since my powers can give up if I used them all."

"Then, let's make it count," Time Thumper responded, twirling her umbrella.

"Kneel before your queen of Chloemas!" Chloe exclaimed.

"How about you surrender your delusional fantasy, Bratgeois!?" Arashi called out.

"Such conceit! You will be the first to fall before me, then all of Paris will pay with their very lives." Chloe exclaimed. "From now on... Call me... Queen Holiday!"

"Really, Queen Bee, Queen Wasp, Miracle Queen, Queen Banana, Fantasy Queen, and now Queen Holiday?" Spider-Tsundere ask rhetorically. "What's next, Queen God?"

"I was thinking Queen Coal, because coal is all she gets in her stockings," Time Thumper remarked.

"Okay then, Queen Holiday, why are you doing this. Why do you want Ladybug and Cat Noir's miraculouses?" Spider-Tsundere asked.

"Well, since you're going to die, I'll tell you." Queen Holiday replied. "My wish, is rule Paris, without those worthless goody two shoes, Ladybug and Cat Noir utterly worthless! I will make sure they are never born, Hawk Moth will win, and I'll be promised Paris while he controls the world."

Spider-Tsundere could not believe what she was hearing. "Uh... Chloe? If you wish for Ladybug and Cat Noir to never be born, then Hawk Moth will still be defeated by new miraculous holders that are not them."

"Not to mention you wouldn't be persuaded to join his evil side." Time Thumper added. "You would have been a fully reformed Queen Bee."

Queen Holiday growled. "Liars! All of you!" She then blasted more at the 2 superheroines, unaware that Arashi was gone, but they kept dodging her blasts and speed. "I still could've been Queen Bee if Ladybug hadn't ditched me for Ryuko so they could save my parents!"