I missed you... (L!tommy Cg!wilbur)

Little: Tommy  (1-4)

Caregiver: Wilbur

TW: none

Tommy's Pov:

I was lonely. I missed Wilbur. I was slowly slipping too. I decided to just go over to his house. I jumped up from my bed and grabbed a bag. I put my red and white paci, my cloud sippy cup, and a bottle in case I slip younger, all in the bag. I pulled on my backpack and started my walk to Wilbur's house.

I finally got to Wilbur's house and I knocked on the door. The door opened and Wilbur let me in. "Hey, Tommy! I didn't expect you to come over." I placed my bag down next to the couch. "What's the special occasion?" Wilbur asked. I whispered, "I missed you..." My voice came out sounding soft and little.

Wilbur Pov:

"Oh, come here little one." I pulled Tommy in for a hug. I let Tommy go. "Before I forget, how old are you Toms?" I asked. He thought for a minute, then held up three fingers. "Do you have some of your stuff, bubs?". Tommy turned and pointed towards his bag. I walked towards his bag and pulled his paci and sippy cup out. He wobbled up to me and I gave him his paci. He then sat down on the floor. "Do you want juice Toms?" He quickly nodded his head yes.

 I started walking to the kitchen and heard him whining. I turned around. He started making grabby hands towards me. I sighed and walked back to him. When I got to him I picked him up. He clung to me, shoving his head in the crook of my neck.

I made it to the kitchen and placed Tommy down on the counter. He whined a bit when I set him down. "Bubs, I can't get your juice if I'm carrying you." I told Tommy. He huffed quietly, but loud enough for me to hear him. I opened my fridge and got out some juice. I went next to Tommy on the counter and unscrewed the sippy cup lid. I then poured juice until it reached the brim of the sippy cup before putting the lid back on. I put the juice away. I turned back to Tommy, seeing he found the sippy cup and was already drinking out of it. I chuckled at him.

"Do you want to watch so cartoons now, Toms?" He looked at me. "'toons?" He quietly said. "Yes, bubs. We can watch some toons." I picked him up off the counter and brought him back to the living room. I sat him on the couch and sat next to him. He ended up crawling into my lap anyway. I grabbed the remote and turned on the tv. "Alright, what do you want to watch?" He thought for a moment then whispered "can watch blues cues?" He was slipping younger and I could tell by his voice. I turned Blues Clues on and he seemed to be enjoying it. Before I knew it he was asleep in my lap. 'I'm not getting up for a while..' I thought.

(This is my first story! I know it's short but I tried. I will take requests too! Thanks for reading too! Have a good day/noon/evening/night!)