😳Birthday Present😳

Damian x Prince William in this oneshot. If you haven't read the book then I highly suggest reading it. However you have to pay to read some of the newest chapters on WEBTOON. I haven't finished the WEBTOON myself in fact, but I'm kind of going off what I know right now. (Which is not a lot) In this oneshot I'm using their newer characters which are like 19 and 20. But yeah, ENJOY THE ONESHOT!!!

Damian POV
I awoke to birds chirping outside my window and the sun creeping up past the clouds. The light crept through the window covering the previous darkness filled room. I sat up and headed to get dressed for the day. After doing so I headed off to find William. I knew he was here somewhere. He was going to be crowned king soon and was most likely busy but I was the one person he would most likely make time for, and Monica I suppose.
The halls were quiet and I couldn't seem to figure out why. As I headed into the dining room I was caught off guard when everyone had screamed in unison, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" I nearly fell over just from the noise. They began to laugh. "What's the meaning of this?" I ask waiting for an answer as to why I had nearly had a heart stack at about 7 in the morning. "It's your birthday silly!" Monica said. Oh shit. "You do know I don't celebrate my birthday, right?" "Well, it's time to change that!" She says almost immediately after. I tried to refuse but it was no use. Throughout the day everyone tried to hang out with me and brighten up my birthday, which didn't work. They tried giving me presents, playing games, cake, and plenty more things. At around noon I managed to escape the others, hiding in my room. I exhaled a long relieved breath. Only to realize that I wasn't alone.
I turned to see William sitting on my bed. "Hey Damian!" He said smiling. "If you're here to cheer me up on my birthday then the door is right there." I say obviously sounding unenthusiastic. "Calm down, I just wanted to give you a birthday present. A special one." He said smiling. I started to wonder what he meant as I soon remembered what had happened a few weeks ago. Will had brought into some private room a almost made out with me. My mind quickly jumped to the thought of something like that happening again. I watched Will as he got up and locked the door. Oh shit. He then walked over to me standing near the wall. I obviously knew what he was getting at but before I could move he pinned me to the wall and pressed his lips onto mine.
Although it wasn't the first time this had happened, I was still pretty shocked. I felt his hand slowly reach under my shirt. I grabbed his wrist stopping him, also causing him to stop and look at me. "I-I'm not comfortable with that, s-sorry." OH MY GOD I JUST FUCKING STUTTERED. "It's fine, sorry for going past your boundaries." "It's alright" "so can I continue..? Or." I felt my face heat up as I nodded. He continued to kiss me until I realized he had in a way asked to use tongue. I let him and the kiss began to get a little more sloppy. Soon he began kissing down to my neck, but before he did he looked at me for my approval. (CAUSE PEOPLE ACTUALLY HAVE CONSENT IN THIS BOOK-) I nod as he begins to kiss and suck at my neck. I try not to make a sound as anyone could knock at the door any second. As I trailed off into my thoughts I noticed Will hit a spot near my collarbone which caught me off guard. I let a slight moan slip out and quickly looked away in complete embarrassment. I notice him look at me with the most surprised and dirty look ever. He continued to go at the spot on my neck while I tried to hide very quiet shaky moans.
Pretty soon there was a knock at the door and both Will and I froze. He ran over and sat on my bed, trying to make it look like the two of us hadn't just made out. "Damien, are you in there" I heard Dorian ask. "Yeah, why?" I ask. "Ok, just wanted to make sure you were all right. Sorry if everyone kinda overwhelmed you today, I told them it was a bad idea but they wouldn't listen to me." "Yeah I'm ok, thanks." "No problem, have a nice night." "You too." I waited until I couldn't hear his footsteps then sat down next to Will on the bed. It was quiet for a moment until Will spoke. "So, can I continue?" I felt my face heat up again at his question. What's with this guy??? I had no idea what to say. "Um, it's getting kind of late. You should probably head back to your chambers." I say, hoping he doesn't try anything else. I can tell he's a little down due to my response, however that does not change my mind. He stands up and heads over to the door unlocking it. "Well then, good night Damien." I didn't want him to feel down so I walked up to him before he left and kissed him on the cheek. "Good night." I say shutting the door almost immediately. I didn't hear him walk away for a moment, probably thinking about what had just happened. Eventually he walks away. I slide down to the floor and cover my face in my hands from embarrassment. Just thinking about what happened just now was driving me crazy. I eventually went to bed, my mind still spinning. 'How does he manage to top me? I'm literally older than him! Never mind.' I lay in bed thinking about Damien, soon falling asleep. I wonder if that will ever happen again.

OKAY, OKAY HEAR ME OUT. THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME WRITING SOMETHING LIKE THIS AND I CANT TELL IF I HATE OR ITS ACTUALLY NOT THAT BAD. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OF IT. ALSO. FOR MY FRIENDS WHO KNOW ABOUT MY WATT PAD, DON'T COME AT ME AFTER READING THIS PLEASE. I literally debated on whether I should have posted this. Anyways, I hope you lovelies have an amazing morning, day, or night. Bye! <3