01- flash back

Will's pov
All I ever wanted was for nevaeh wells to leave me alone it all began in the summer of 1956 before the start of second grade "here we are" Jonathan said. "What do you guys think" Joyce said. "I like this place" Joyce said "it's cool" I said. "Um what color is my room" lexi said.
A/n:lexi is Will's sister for this story "just you wait" Joyce my mom said. "Let's see what's inside" I said. "Hey come little bro will why don't you uh, you and I unload the van and the girls here can get in the kitchen and start setting up". Jonathan said. "Ok Jonathan" i said *this is still Will's pov by the way* for me it was the beginning of what would be more then half a decade of strategic, avoidance and social discomfort."Hi I'm nevaeh wells" this random girl said. "Hey hey what are doing?" My bother said. "Don't you want some help?" She said. "No there's some valuable things in there." Jonathan said. "How about this one?" She asked "no,no,no run home. Your mother's probably wondering were you are." Jonathan said. "Oh no, my mom knows were I am. She said it's fine" she said. It didn't take long for me and the bother to realize this girl could on take a hint. "It's crowded in here with 3 people." Jonathan said "I don't mind" she said. Of any kind. "You wanna push this one together?" She asked me. "I see you've met my brother will isn't time for you to go help our mom?". He said "uh- oh yea" I said as I ran from the moving truck I was about to tell her to get lost when I weirdest thing happened. I couldn't believe it there i was holding hands with this Strange girl i- i mean how I get into this mess "oh hello" my mom said walk for the house. I see you've met my son" she said "uh-huh" she said. I did the only manly thing I could do went your 7 years old i hind behind my mom.
A/n:Thank you for reaching this point of the book this part took 372 words.