𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞, 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚2:18 𝐩𝐦𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐯

2:18 𝐩𝐦
𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐯

———————————

Salem laid in Tavari's bedroom, scrolling through his phone as the smaller watched a movie on the TV. Their bodies lay multiple feet apart, despite Tavari wanting nothing more than to be up under the taller.

Tavari looked over, sighing as he stared at Salem completely ignore the movie and his presence.

They were supposed to be watching a movie, but Salem acted as if he would rather be anywhere else but with Tavari.

Tavari grabbed the remote, pausing the movie. "Salem?"

Salem hummed, his line of vision never wavering away from his phone.

"Why you ain't watching the movie?" Tavari frowned. "You said you were going to pay attention this time."

"I was trying to, but it's lame." Salem grumbled, still not looking up from his phone.

Tavari's mood quickly changed from sad to irritated, the boy overly upset.

"What's wrong wit' you?" Tavari asked. "Ever since you dropped that song, you been acting like I don't exist. I have to text and call you first every time. What's wrong?"

The taller had dropped the song he made in dedication to Tavari, whom had thought the song would bring them closer, but they were only drifting apart.

The song had went viral, and Salem had been getting record deal after record deal, but he hadn't answered those messages. That wasn't even the part Tavari was worried about.

With fame or being known, came girls that would fuck with anybody just because they were known. Tavari was aware of all of the girls that had been texting Salem, and he had began to worry that the taller was texting them back.

He tried to give Salem the benefit of the doubt, just excusing it as him thanking them for supporting his song, but there was an underlying doubt.

Tavari had tried to desperately hard to get out of his thoughts, but when Salem did nothing but ignore him despite his wishes, his thoughts made more sense than anything.

Salem didn't respond, not in the mood to talk about his feelings.

Tavari's mouth dropped slightly before he quickly grabbed Salem's phone, standing from the bed.