𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞, 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚4:31 𝐩𝐦𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐯

4:31 𝐩𝐦
𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐯

————————————

Tavari opened his window, looking down to see Salem staring back at him.

"How the fuck ima get in hea' wit out  yo people noticing?" Salem asked.

"Ima let you in through the back door, but they in the living room, so you gotta be quiet." Tavari uttered, Salem nodding his head.

Tavari opened his bedroom door slowly, careful to make sure it didn't creak.

He took careful footsteps on the floor, creeping down the stairs quickly. Tavari watched the back of Stacia and Anastasia's heads, going completely unnoticed by the two.

Tavari walked to the back of the house, slowly opening the door, smiling small when he saw Salem.

Last week when Tavari had come home past 12, his prediction that they were going to sleep was slightly wrong, leading to him being caught out of his room.

Anastasia and Stacia were sitting in the living room watching TV. When he'd walked through the front door, Stacia immediately yelled at him.

She grounded him for the rest of the school year, and Tavari said nothing, just walking back upstairs to his room calmly.

Over the past week, Tavari had been sneaking out of his window to spend time with Salem, the two walking around the neighborhood to pass time. They'd also walk to Jaylen's home if they didn't feel like being outside, Tavari helping Salem with his work, or the two just hanging out there.

Jaylen's mom had been very welcoming of him being there, and he enjoyed being at their home. Him and Jaylen had grown fond of each other, and had even exchanged numbers.

Jahlil spoke to him every so often, but they never really talked unless it was a greeting or a small question.

"Hey, Vari." Salem whispered, leaning down to peck Tavari's forehead when the boy placed his hand over his mouth, pushing him away.

"Be quiet." Tavari whispered, almost inaudible.

Salem rolled his eyes before Tavari was grabbing his hand, pulling him into the house.

Salem follows closely behind the boy as they snuck up the stairs, Tavari keeping a close eye on his sister and mother.

The taller felt up on Tavari's legs as they walked up the stairs.