Boosfer x Dev (😶‍🌫️)

"There is no way out of this Boosfer, just accept your fate!" Dev shouted from across the netherrack bridge. "No Dev!" Boosfer argued back. He stepped a little back, close to the edge in fear about what Dev would do next. Boosfer watched his every move and never let his eyes slip, that only lasted for so long though.
Boosfer felt a small rumble underneath him and heard a crackling sound. He knew exactly in that moment what it was.

The ground was crumbling, he stepped too far out and at the edge, there must have been faulty netherrack, because obviously, the ground was crumbling from underneath him.

"De-" Boosfer felt one leg falling after the ground came down. He knew lava was beneath them, but he didn't care since he had drunk a potion of fire resistance a few minutes ago when Dev was still chasing him.

Fuck fuck fuck- Boosfer screamed in his head, he drank the potion a little while ago and he didn't exactly know how long he had, hopefully, he thought, it would be enough to get him out of the lava and away from Dev, at least for a little while so he can heal.

Soon enough, Boosfer had dropped into the lava lingering beneath, he swam underneath it for a little bit then resurfaced after he closed in on a piece of land he had seen from afar.

Dev lingered over the edge of the non-cracked netherrack just enough to see Boosfer swimming away in the scorching substance. Fuck Dev thought as he glared down.

He retreated downward via a small staircase he had built when going up the large mountain. He was met with a ghast that, though he had trouble killing, was killed quite quickly. He turned to Boosfer who was already running to the nether portal. He had gotten all he wanted from the nether and was about to exit the dimension. Dev followed shortly after with a curse out loud.

He sprinted towards the portal and followed Boosfer. But what Dev didn't know was that Boosfer had set up a small trap from the mob-related twist. Once Dev entered the overworld, he saw many mobs surrounding the portal. He gulped but decided to kill some off to at least get past most of them. Once he did, he saw Boosfer escaping into the crowded forest, running as if his life depended on it, which it definitely did. He threw the loot he got from the mobs onto the ground and began chasing Boosfer into the forest.

Boosfer needed to heal more, when he was spawning the mobs in from their eggs, he was unsure if they'd attack him or not, but he still needed to get away so he spawned them anyways. They did attack him and got a few hearts from him but at least they would distract Dev so he could have enough time to get away. Though, when Boosfer looked back, Dev had already fought most of the mobs and was chasing him dead on. Boosfer jumped and quickly sprinted throughout the forest, trying his best not to bump into more trees than he already had.

As he ran through the forest, it slowly led into an opening, he quickly converted his ender pearls to ender eyes but still kept a few pearls for the end battle. Suddenly Boosfer felt a piercing pain in his back, it was Dev. Argh! Fuck...Dev!? How the hell did he catch up so close?! Boosfer thought in his head. His mind was racing but when he turned around, it paused when he saw Dev wasn't there. Shit, he must have arrows, I gotta get the fuck out of here!

Boosfer threw an ender pearl up and saw it lead South from where he was at. Shit, it broke. Boosfer gritted his teeth and suddenly felt another sharp pain in his back. When he leaped forward and turned around again, he saw Dev there, sword in hand, the sides and tip being bloody.

"Boosfer~" Dev spoke in a flirtatious tone and gave out a small, devilish laugh. He could obviously see the fear in Boosfers face and it made him slightly smile in joy. Knowing he was going to win, he thought he might as well get something from it. "Boosfer, you really should just give up right now. You aren't going to win this fight. You have to be low, I'm full hearts Boosfer." Dev let out a sigh when Boosfer lowered his weapons.