𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 20-𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨'𝙨 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙠

While the lovely couple were spending time together at the small dorm ditching the dump classes Riven got a text from Sky he rolled his eyes and checked it Saul was needing every specialist for a mission the burn ones were back and the school will be in danger if they don't do something about it shit Riven thought he looked at the mind fairy who was drawing something in one of his notebooks.

"Uh I hate to ruin this amazing moment but that specialist has to do a job right now" he said to Musa getting up from his bed Musa looked at the specialist a bit confused something was happening but she preferred to don't ask at all she only nodded and continued drawing the specialist took his uniform and fastly changed in it he walked to the mind fairy and kissed her lips softly "A specialist mission right?" she asked him with a soft smile he smiled back at the fairy and nodded they both kissed each other again and finally Riven left the dorm.

The specialist was running fast down the yard when he saw the specialists crowd where was Sky too he walked to his friend and stand next to him "Don't tell me you had sex with her in the morning" Sky whispered with a smirk on his face Riven punched him a bit hurtful in the shoulder "First no second we haven't had sex so shut the fuck up" the specialist whispered annoyed and payed attention on Saul "As you might heard" Silvia started his face was showing a worrying look the burn ones were back those creatures who were one of powerful enemy they weren't a humans their shape looked like a human but their look is something a lot different.

Saul took a deep breath and continued his speech "We have to stop them before they break the gate or even worse to attack our school the fairies, the teachers, you all are in big danger and as a specialists our mission is to protect that school whatever it takes I know it will be hard a lot hard since that's a powerful enemy but we have to fight no matter what I need team from well trained specialist the other ones will stay in Alfea for safety for theirselve and the fairies's" after Saul was done with his speech he start to pick the guys who he need it for that dangerous mission and one of them was Riven he really trained a lot he was too close to Sky's level but not that much Riven was the second most strong and well trained specialist in Alfea like his perfect friend Sky.

Riven took a deep breath even he wasn't showing his emotions he felt a bit of scare but that won't stop him that won't scare him to make him run away from the danger he will take every risk to protect his school but the important thing who will protect from everything is Musa nothing else mattered well and his buddy Sky but mostly Musa.

"I can see your scare man" Sky said tapping his shoulder Riven rolled his eyes and pulled away his blonde friend really read his mind like a open book "Even I am that won't stop me to beat that creature's ass I'm not afraid of it and I won't give up" he was totally confident in his words he wouldn't let to get weak or useless Sky sighed and put his hands on his hips he gave a worry look to riven "Riv I know you want to impress Silvia you are doing it every day he see the potential in you but if a burn one hurts you? Think about it you won't hurt only yourself you will hurt me and more importantly her the girl who you we're totally obsessed with her and didn't leave her alone until she finally falled in love with your ass will be shattered if she hear her dump idiot died or something but that's your choice I can't change it remember I will be on your side in that fight and protect your ass" which that Sky left his friend to take the weapons and equipment for the fight the specialist was thinking about Sky's words he need to make sure that his ass won't be beaten or killed from these disgusting things who were around the school but the gate was stopping them to enter inside the school.

Every specialist got ready Riven was still in thoughts for sky's words maybe his friend was right obviously he is right but that stubborn in him won't let Sky to be the right one he turned the fighting mood on he took a deep breath and start walking with the group of the specialists to the woods they stopped for a moment Sky reached his hand then his whole body and walked out of the gate the other specialists and Saul walked after the young prince the boys took out their swords ready to fight when they heard branches to break everyone fastly turn around but they saw nothing "Watch your backs you don't know when these creatures will attack" Saul warned them his grip on the sword got tighter the last year he had an ancient with a burn one but luckily it was killed and Saul was in normal health.

Another loud noise full the woods every specialist was ready to fight and then an army from burn ones jumped in front them "JESUS" Dane freaked out as the other specialists expect Riven and Sky both took their swords and were ready "NOW!" Saul yelled the specialists start to run towards the burn ones who were running towards them swords in hands and stabbing monsters that was the specialists's mission now "They are too many we need more people!" Sky yelled to Silvia "No we don't " Riven said while he fought a burn one Sky rolled his eyes and stabbed the burn one who was attacking him straight in the heart then stabbed him non stop "And you were saying I was aggressive" Riven smirked at Sky when he felt a punch on his face from a burn one "Son of a bitch" he mumbled and cut the burn one's arm which caused it to scream louder the specialists were still fighting those creatures who were a bit more powerful than them half of the specialists got injured and some of them were on the ground almost killed by these monsters now it was other half of the specialists.Silvia,Riven and Sky.

"We can't defeat them Dane go for help!" Sky ordered and continued to fight with the burn one who was in front of them Riven helped his friend and both fought the burn ones who reached them Silvia also helped them and protected them as possible he could the burn ones were getting more and more when a big ball of dragon flame burned all of them causing their death the two best friends and their teacher turned around and saw Bloom,Stella and Musa "Bloom!" Sky yelled with soft smile but Bloom ignored him and continued attacking the burn ones who were running towards them with her powers.

"Everyone close your eyes!" Stella yelled the specialists and the two fairies did what the princess said she activated her powers and blinded the burn ones "Now Musa!" she said Musa took out a sword and stabbed every single burn one Riven open his eyes and was totally impressed from his girlfriend she was like a specialist who was trained a lot days not a lot days a lot years she was more better than the half of the team.

The mind fairy and the fire fairy both attacked the blind burn ones while the others stared at them and the army from burn ones was defeated by specialists and three fairies Bloom and Musa were breathing heavily "Nice fighting skills" Bloom said under her breath Musa only nodded and dropped the sword on the ground the specialists walked to them Bloom hugged Sky and Musa and Riven were just staring at each other as usual he had a grin on his face and winked at her she rolled her eyes with small smile but then he felt how she hugged him tightly "I'm glad you are okay " she said softly the specialist sighed and hugged her back with smile on his face he kissed her forehead and whispered "Thanks to that dump blonde idiot" both chuckled and still hugged each other.