Christmas Quality Time!

Ik I'm very late omg 😭 FORGIVE ME
Older A.U. cause i need a reason for it to be just them
No chapters for other winter holidays purely because I'm uneducated on them as they are mostly religion based!
This episode will be mega fluff

Kohane POV

This Christmas, I received the only thing I really wanted! Quality time with An. We did many things, such as baking cookies...

"Um.. An? It smells like something's burning in the kitchen!" I alerted my girlfriend who sat just next to me.

"I'm sure I didn't put the cookies in for too long! Well.. let me double check." An grabbed the box that had the baking instructions on it, and it showed that the cookies were to bake for 12-15 minutes. Her face lit up, alarmed.

"Did you put them in too long?" I asked, sitting closer to her. I read the instructions on the box which gave the time, and remembered that An requested that I set a 25 minute timer. "Oh..!"

"Heh.. uh- Don't worry! I'll get them out." She rushed into the kitchen and to the oven, rapidly pulling out the overly crispy and blackened cookies. I followed behind her and we observed the cookies disappointedly.

They were stuck, no, MELTED into the pan, the chocolate chips seemingly hardened along with the dough. An scraped a tough cookie out of the tray and bit into it. Her facial expression seemed to beg for them to still taste good.

That hopeful look frowned into disgust immediately. Her bite sounded like ice being crushed.

We decorated the tree,

Our tree was very bright, the ornaments shone golden yellow, red, and white. Some strings were hosted around it as well, which were all white to give the illusion of snow. "Kohane, you did a great job on the decorations!" An praised me.

"Hm? O-Oh! Thank you! However, I think you did just as good, if not better."

"How about.. we did an amazing job as partners!?" She hugged me excitedly and kissed me on the cheek.

"Yeah, I'd like that more!" I agreed and we sat down with our hot cocoas, sipping on them contently.

We each made one for the other, and the one I received tasted surprisingly delicious! Not that I'd ever doubt An's skills as a barista, of course.

We even dressed up to be festive!

We had went to the mall and picked out clothing for each other that fit the holiday mood. I ended up going with a long fluffy white dress with red lacing on the sleeves and throughout the patterns. I also had oval-shaped earrings that were bright red to match, with gold sparkles in it.

I picked out a white suit for An, which was the opposite. It had gold lacing and accents to compliment mine which had red, and she wore stud earrings colored golden with red sparkles in it.

The matching outfits were very cute, and as we walked around the mall we got a few compliments.

"Ooh, Kohane! Let's wear those!" An hopped up and down, pointing inside of a festive looking store. It had many green and red hats, accessories, clothes, and more things of the kind. Although, she was pointing at a specific pair of hats.

I stepped forward to get a closer look. "Okay! Those look really cute." I nodded and smiled happily, holding An's hand as we skipped into the store.

We each had our own headband which matched each other's (like the ones in the image). Despite the cute matching headdresses, they did not match our outfits. Hmm, I don't think it really matters! If we like it, then that's great. I smiled to myself and blushed.

And even when the day ended, the fun didn't.

In bed after it got late, we watched a couple movies together while cuddling. And this is why everything that I did with her today is way better than any gift I could unwrap under the tree! A life without An would be miserable.. good thing I don't have to imagine that!

I shuddered at the thought and pushed it away.

"Thanks for today, An! I love you." I hugged her and buried my face into her neck.

"Of course, I'd do anything! I love you more~"

♡~♡~♡~♡

CUTE ANHANE I LOVE THEM
It's so late for me rn and I want to get this out on Christmas (for me) so I'm rushing this OKAY SORRY have a good night/day and happy holidays!

Anyways, tysm for reading! 💖