Choice

3rd POV

Bold-Morro
Bold+Parentheses-(Me)
Bold + Italics-Life
Italics-Death

Morro swiftly located the realm of his brother's choosing, instantly seeing what it was...the path split from Life and Death, Morro quickly ran up to find Lloyd on the ground, looking up to the sky. "Lloyd!"
Morro yelled, Lloyd looked up and quickly ran up to hug his brother, the two boys hugged each other as if it felt like an eternity. "It's ok now...I'm here..." he repeated, rubbing the back of his head, as if trying to calm him. "Morro...I'm scared..." Lloyd remarked as Morro shushed him. "It ok...you will be ok, I'm not gonna let anything happen to you, alright?" He says rubbing circles on his back, "I promise..."

They heard a snap of a stick.

Morro swiftly turned and drawed his hands out, ready to use his power to blow the intruders away, "Lloyd?" Kai spoke out reaching a hand out. Lloyd continues to hide behind his brother, almost frightened of them. "Hey Lloyd...it's us..." Nya chimes in, walking closer as both brothers back up, "Come any closer you swine and I will knock you off the face of the universe!" Morro threatened. "Lloyd...please...you can't just go with everything he says! You know what he wants isn't what you want!" Kai says, Lloyd grits his teeth. "So what?! What if that IS what I want?! What if I just want to spend an eternity with someone who loves me for once?!" Lloyd yells. "Your mother loves you, your uncle, we do-" "NO, YOU DONT!" Lloyd yells. "You made that PERFECTLY clear!" He says, tears running down my eyes. "My uncle and my mother never understood me! If anything I was more of a bother to them! Heck, I barely see my own uncle as my uncle!" Lloyd yelled at them. "And everyday I was tormented by bullies, store owners, business people, thieves and even little children! Being the Green Ninja was the BEST thing I could've EVER had happen to me!" Lloyd says, "And now that title...that title is gone...I can't be in the team because of what I did..." Lloyd says through his tears...

'We were the only people who didn't hate you...and now WE HATE YOU!'
'Deleting all memories, acknowledge Lloyd as a Friend.'

Lloyd shed tears through the words he remembered as Morro grabbed him. "You ninja didn't even understand what he was trying to do...he was trying to protect Ninjago! If the mechs didn't work then what were you all supposed to do?! Panic?!" Morro remarked. "You and your pathetic color-coded friends didn't even know your Elemental Powers yet! Would you have won if Lloyd hadn't used Meowthra?!" Morro yelled, as the ninja stood silent...of course, if Lloyd knew how to use the Ultimate Weapon, then he could've defeated Garmadon easily and left Meowthra to be led astray...and of course...he didn't even know what the Weapon could do, just that it was a Weapon...and since it's a weapon it is supposed to be used in battle. "We know...Lloyd, what we said...it wasn't right...sure we were mad, but...you had good intentions..." Kai spoke. "I mean...you didn't even know what the Ultimate Weapon could do...you only got the idea because Master Wu mentioned it." Jay made his point. "We are sorry we hurt you...we really are...we didn't think that this would happen..." Nya said, Kai continues to reach his hand out. "Please Lloyd...let us guide you..."

...
Lloyd thought about his choice...of course he still cared for the ninja...and he still cared about Morro...heck he never even wanted the whole 'World Domination...' but they had no choice...if Ninjago was only ever going to see them as their father instead of whatever their Mother is...then...what was the point of even trying?

"It's too late guys...I've already chosen a side a long time ago..." Lloyd stated coldly, as the ninjas gasps were heard. "Lloyd, please-!" "You are no longer permitted the chance of guidance." Just then, a huge gust of wind blew from both sides, both the figures of Death and Life, who both looked like another version of Lloyd had appeared. "You are trespassing in the realm of this spirit's afterlife, away with you!" They demanded, as if Lloyd was telling them to BACK OFF, "Lloyd, wait, please!" Kai yelled reaching out to them as their bodies begin to blow away like dust in the wind. "What's happening?!" Jay yelled in fear. "Lloyd has denied your rights for you to guide him, therefore his spirit world denies your existence here...and deems you trespassers, you are no longer permitted here." Morro stated, holding Lloyd as the gusts of wind grows stronger. "Curse you! How could you manipulate him at his lowest?!" Kai accused as Morro's face scrunches up in disgust. "I did not deceive my brother...I merely did what we were both destined to follow...as the Sons of Garmadon our fate is to be shun away from the world and to be relinquished of connections...sure we may have the heart of someone good, but the world will always see us as just another duplicate of our father...just like society sees a child as no better than their parents." Morro spoke as he amplified the gust of wind to blow them away...his eyes glowed bright green as he chuckled. "Found you..." he says, the ninjas spirits are immediately blown away as they wake from the magic circle, the Shark Army immediately detains them. "Make sure you use that vengestone stuff that the Shintarians had! These Elemental Powers are quite something!" One of them spoke. "Clouse, what happened?! How did they find us?!" Jay asked concerned. "I do not know...my cloaking spell should've worked!" Clouse said. "Wait, did you do it?! Is the Green Ninja saved?!" The ninja look around, sadly as they shook their head, Clouse sighed in sorrow as the Shark Army laughs in victory, Clouse places his head down...fearing the doom of the world...

"Morro...what do I do? No matter what I choose, I won't be the same!" Lloyd says fearfully. "I-I don't wanna forget you!" He cries, hugging him. "I'm scared!..." Morro hugs his brother tightly, shushing him to calm him down. "It's okay...it'll be okay...no matter how different you become...I'll always find a way to make sure we aren't separated by fate." He promises, Lloyd just hugs him tightly. "Choose...and I'll support you all the way..."

He begins to disappear leaving Lloyd to make his decision on his own...Life or Death...which choice should he make?

...

He already knows the answer