☂️💜Nanamori+Jel🧡🍂

A/n: Do y'all miss Naa-kun?
Title: (can't think)
Fluff//Short fic
_____________

You walked onto the stage with a smile on your face as you grabbed the microphone testing it a bit taking a deep breath before speaking "Good morning everyone!! I'm very glad to see a lot of people here today" you said as a staff member quickly gave you a microphone stand quickly thanking her as she went back behind the stage.

Putting the microphone on the stand fixing your hair a bit "Right! I heard a lot of you suns said you want to hear me cover kawaikutegomen so why not sing it here today?!" you said as the crowd cheered making you giggle a bit.

-After the concert-

You bowed down before waving goodbye to them walking back to the backstage you smile quickly turned into a frown "Y/n you did great" a voice said scaring you "A-ah Jel" you said sighing in relive "Haven't seen you in the group for awhile..doing alright?" "Well yeah I'm doing fine" he said you nodded in response looking at your phone that was on the table "Hope you'll be alright" you said patting his head he nodded in response.

Grabbing your phone before turning it on to see a notification with a profile pic being you and Naa-kun.. 'Morning Y/n or S/n-chan long time no see haven't seen the group for awhile I hope I can make a come back soon please take care!' "Namori.." you mumbled to yourself chuckling slightly.

"What's funny Y/n?" Jel asked you looking over to your shoulder "Nanamori" you said as Jel hummed in reply "It's been months since I last saw him with the group" he said as you nodded agreeing with him.

"You wanna go to a cat cafe?" "..Sure why not!" He said smiling as you smiled back.

Cat café (⁠*⁠´⁠ω⁠`⁠*⁠)

"I invited Naa-kun over if that's okay Jel" "Oh it's okay it's been a long time since I last saw him in person anyways so I think I'll be happy to see him again" Jel said as you nodded.

"Y/n-chan Jel-Kun!" A voice said as it was the purple hair male Nanamori "Namori! Haven't seen you in so long!!" You said hugging him and so did Jel.

"I'm glad to see you again Naa-kun" "So am I Jel" "C'mon let's go see the cats already!!" "Right behind you Y/n-chan!" The two synced smiling at you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haven't posted in awhile because of other stuffs but hey I updated! This book will never be abandoned I will finish it!!