UPDATE

Hello, it's been quite awhile hasn't it? In all honesty I wasn't gonna make a return after my deletion of Wattpad, but I felt you all deserved some form of an update as to what's going on.

First of all I would like to establish that I appreciate all the love towards my fanfics, specifically my shigadabi ones. I've created many fond memories from the comments / critics / and my viewers in general.

Now for the more crucial part of the update, unfortunately this story and it's continuation is going to be discontinued. Although I don't exactly like to talk about the details of my life I wanted to show some background on this particular story and it's original.

Trigger warning! for this section,

When I first started writing my shigadabi fics it was during quarantine, I didn't have friends    and I was heavily focused on the MHA community, mainly Shigaraki as he was a very influential character in my life during this time. With the series progressing for awhile I developed many unhealthy eating habits due to my fixation, with this I was also being severally emotionally abused by my father and somewhat my mother. This was my escape, and that is why I can't continue it, these stories were made when I was desperate, lonely, and heavily manipulated, a difficult time.

I want distance from the person I used to be, the distraught child, that is why I'm letting this go, to move on from the things that tied me down during that time.

As said before you all truly were motivators and I appreciate all the support, that is why I feel bad for just giving this up.

Now, this doesn't mean I'm quitting forever, I do like writing and I love feedback on my work so I hopefully will come back with new ideas, maybe even a remake of this story ( funny ik, three remakes, ) but for now I bid you a goodbye :)