Chapter 4 Newcomer

Yin picked up the teacup and drank it all in one gulp. He was a little thirsty when he came back in a hurry, which shows how much he cares about this new kid, and now he is thinking of sending some servants over to Mrs. Song to serve him.

    But I have to tell Fujin that Mrs. Song has twin bodies now, so I can't be negligent, and there are too many people in Mrs. Song's yard. During her pregnancy, Mrs. Song lived alone in a yard. Fortunately, when the child was born, Let the place where the child lives is not too airtight.

    Yin looked at the furnishings in the room, and thought about what he could bestow in his private treasury, so as not to make the room look too monotonous.

    The joy of being an Ama soon makes him eager to prepare all the good things for his child. Fortunately, he still remembers that the Song family is just a princess, and Fujin has just entered the door, so he can avoid some thoughts that are too conspicuous think.

    Song Wanqing also did not expect that the fourth elder brother would be so happy about this matter. The cold-faced elder brother is almost turning into a smiling elder brother. This kind of face was not often seen before.

    But she was relieved in the end, as long as the fourth elder brother valued her child, she would not have to be so worried. After all, she was humble and had too few things to rely on, but with Ama who had a child, all of these not a problem.

    Thinking of this, Song Wanqing's expression towards the fourth elder brother softened, and the two had more conversations because of the child.

    In the evening, the fourth elder brother specially came over to Song Wanqing's place to spend the night, which was enough to give her face.

    ...

    The next day, when Song Wanqing woke up and found that the people beside her had already left, she got up and sat on the bed. She rubbed the center of her brows tiredly, gathered her clothes again, and said in a hoarse voice: "Ruyun, Why didn't you wake me up when I woke up?"

    "Gege." Ruyun still had a bit of joy on his face, "It's because the master loves you so much that he specially made the servants not to wake you up." Do you

    love her? This is not necessarily the case.

    Song Wanqing was sober for a moment, and her heart was very peaceful, probably because of the child.

    However, this is the best way. What is good for the child is also good for her, so why think so much.

    "What about greetings?" She tentatively asked.

    "Gege, don't worry, Fujin has just sent a message that he is telling you to sit still first, and the matter of asking for peace will be excused for the time being." Ru Yun said warmly.

    "That's it, I see." Song Wanqing nodded, then looked up at the sky again, feeling confident.

    Li Gege should have been released today, and he should have almost finished inviting Ann back by now.

    ...

    Just as Song Wanqing expected, Li Shi is indeed paying respects now, but the time until the end of greetings has not yet been determined. She has maintained the posture of paying respects for a long time, but she dare not relax before Fujin has said a word down.

    For this confinement, Li's initial anger gradually turned into fear. She originally thought that Fujin would spare her for the sake of her favor, but unexpectedly, she ended up being confinement for a month.

    Don't think that a month is very short, and it has passed in the blink of an eye. In fact, the sky in this backyard has changed again, and Mrs. Song is pregnant because of this. Thinking about it, she feels annoyed, no matter whether Mrs. Song is pregnant because of Since she has a special physique, she is allotted her bedtime service, and Mrs. Song is stepping on her position!