Chapter 16-20

Chapter 16 Launch

    At the beginning of the thirty-sixth year of Kangxi, Sifu Jin took the lead in mobilizing, followed by the Li family.

    The fourth elder brother specially invited the imperial physician from the palace, the midwife nurse was busy looking after her master, and the servants were walking back and forth in the courtyard, the air was filled with a suffocating feeling, at least they were waiting outside at the moment Song Wanqing's expression was not very happy.

    From the inner room came Li's cry of pain because of giving birth, Song Wanqing's expression was a little serious and disturbed, and the hand holding the teacup was a little shaking.

    The fourth elder brother was watching over Si Fujin's childbirth, so she was naturally too busy to be alone, and she was watching over Li Shi's side.

    --In other words, no one expected that Fujin was about to give birth just a moment ago, and within half an hour there was news that Li Shi was about to give birth. Song Wanqing couldn't tell whether Li Shi did it on purpose, or this How could the timing be so coincidental? The coincidence is almost unbelievable.

    Regardless of whether Li Shi did it on purpose or not, it is impossible for the fourth elder brother to come here specially for this right now. Although she is a princess, she gave birth to Mo Yaqi earlier, so she can be regarded as a master of this backyard. Count out.

    Wu's and Yi's stayed in their own courtyard, no matter which courtyard they go to guard at the moment, it's not very good, it's better to stay alone and wait for the news.

    After all, no one is sure whether it is Elder Brother or Gege in the belly of these two people. The best choice is to stay with Sifujin, but if Li Shi gives birth to Elder Brother, wouldn't it be to offend Li Shi? If you are entangled, it is better not to solve everything.

    As for Bechuk, Song Wanqing specially asked the nanny to bring the child to her yard, accompanied by Mo Yaqi, and the child is also young, so this day should be a day to have fun with her sister, not to Stay here to watch your mother give birth to a younger brother or younger sister.

    Song Wanqing felt a little uneasy. Since Li Shi was pregnant in October, she had been staying in the hospital, and the news was tightly concealed, but even so, she knew that Li Shi would send the government doctor here every now and then, so she expected that the baby would also be unstable. .

    To put it more harshly, whether the child born by Li Shi is dead or alive has nothing to do with her, but at this juncture, she absolutely does not want to cause trouble, especially when she is the only one guarding the outside, if Li Shi's child dies Just in case, she will definitely be regarded as a thorn in Li's side.

    Song Wanqing took another deep breath and calmed down a bit.

    It doesn't matter, even if Li Shi's child has an accident, it's none of her business, the big deal is that when she meets Li Shi, she is not afraid of anything, if she shrinks back on any occasion, I am afraid that everyone will regard her as easy to rub in the future Pinch soft buns.

    The sophistication of the world is nothing more than that, and the comparison is who is ruthless.

    On the way of giving birth, Mrs. Li's voice once became quieter, but then she seemed to cheer up, and gave birth again with all her might.

    Song Wanqing remained expressionless and did not make any criticism of the current situation.

    Not only was Mrs. Li uncomfortable inside, but she was not much better sitting outside. It was quite a challenge for her to face a pregnant woman giving birth. When she thinks about the situation of giving birth to her own child, she feels uncomfortable.