Two|Mr-I-don't-smile

|Morgan|

I tell Tammy “I'm gonna go explore!” she nods whilst unpacking the photos and I run out

I see a cute puppy and run after it my yellow dress waving like a flag behind me. The puppy runs faster and jumps into a row of bushes and I run in without giving a care in the world.

I finally pick up the puppy after a long chase and take him home. While going home I notice people staring at me so I check in the mirror only to see I was muddy and my hair knotted up with twigs laughing to myself I call Tammy “Can you get a dress with you and meet me at the coffee place near our home?” she chuckles “Of course!” so I stand there in the cafe restroom waiting for Tammy

She finally shows up and laughs at my state “Were people looking at you?” I look at her confused “Yeah but why?” she bursts out laughing again while pointing at the back of my dress “Your dress has a big rip on it in the back which is making your underwear visible” I turn crimson as I grab the dress from her while rushing towards the restroom.

I was getting changed and pulling the ripped dress over my neck when someone enters the room and I accidentally throw the clean dress in the corner.

I see the person after I've put on my ripped dress and only to my embarassment it was a guy who had now pulled his black t-shirt over his back and I could see scars littered on his back and most of them were belt wounds and cigar burns. The guy then buttons up his white shirt and wears apron “Beckham and you're in the men's bathroom.” I tried processing what he said with the dress still in my neck and then I realised he told me his name.

My eyes peel off of him and I turn to my now wet dress which I threw to the side I mentally facepalm myself for throwing it in the mucky floor cleaning water. He clears his throat handing me his black t-shirt I take it quite awkwardly “Oh..um..thanks” his eyes sparkle with amusement but he doesn't smile. I pull my dress and wear his t-shirt instead which smelled like a very musky dark scent. I like how he smells very much

The t-shirt stopped right above my knees which was good enough for me but it also swallowed me. Beckham says “You never told me your name” I stammer “You know you didn't have to tell me your name... It's on your name tag—” I point at his very obvious name tag “Plus I can read you know—I know two languages English and Hindi—cause you know my sister Tamaya is from Bangalore—” I stop myself from blabbering too much and say turning red again “Stark— I mean um.. I'm sorry I'm stammering it's cause I've never met a guy in such an awkward situation” he shakes his head “And I've never met a naked girl making me late for my shift” I exclaim “I wasn't naked!”

He randomly points out “There's a twig stuck in your hair” I giggle “It's just a twig” He adds “There's a bug stuck to the twig” I jump from one foot to another screaming “Take it off!” he pulls me towards him “Hold still” before carefully removing the knot from my hair and pulling the twig out. “You know I've never met anyone with such an orange head” I whip my head at him “It's red! I'm a redhead” he clicks his tongue “No it's not, it's very clearly orange, you're an orangehead” I sigh in defeat “Bye Mr I-don't-smile” he shakes his head again “Bye firetruck”