Powers finally explained

The Taiyo Taiyo no mi- A logia type devil fruit that allows you to generate, control and become solar energy. Along with the intangibility that comes with the fruit, the fruit gives out solar energy whenever the user uses it.

Te Tsuki Tsuki no mi- A paramecia type devil fruit that allows the user to generate moon like slashes from their entire body. The users body becomes numb to attacks while using this fruit. This fruit can cut through naturally anything, that includes logia devil fruit users, and sea stone- but does not include attacks imbued with armament Haki, unless the moon attacks themselves are imbued with Haki

Advanced Observation Haki- Yoriichi is able to predict and see a full minute into the future if he so desires, but once he uses this, he must wait at least 2 minutes before he is able to use it again. Once he activated his technique, he no longer needs to be concentrated to use it

Advanced Arnament Haki- Because of his training, Tsugikuni D. Is able to have his Arnament Haki activated as soon as his body reacts to physical trauma(Much like Senator Armstrong's nano machines), though Yoriichi is now cursed to constantly having to unwillingly turn on his Arnament Haki whenever he touches anything, as he does not know how to stop it.

Advanced Conquerors Haki- With enough power, Tsugikuni D. Can even level Down an entire Island roughly the size of the Land of Wano. He can't do this if he is fighting against an opponent who also possesses Conquerors Haki, no matter how weak they may be.

The Gift of the Tsugikuni D.: 'Everyone of The Family has this power. When the Wielder loses their 'Home', the power is awakened. When The Sun and The Moon combine, the sky would shine with pure Delight. (Figure out this riddle of mine ladies and gentlemen)

The Will of D: Besides Gol D. Roger, and those he trusted the most, the Tsugikuni D. Were able to find out the truth way earlier than he did. Though Yoriichi refuses to tell anyone about this true nature, only stating that 'It would bring you more harm than good'.