Chapter 1-Lost Honor

He has fallen, the last protector of the Land of Wano. Tsugikuni D. Yiriichi, The man who could have defeated The Strongest creature on Earth, Kaido, with only 12 swings of his sword.
'And how did he fall?', you may ask. Well, it's a very simple answer. He could not escape the curse of fate. The curse reached its limit. And he took his last breath on his feet, ready to fight at any given moment.

"Wororororo! Not even you, Tsugikuni D., were able to defeat me. Now, the Land of Wano is MINE AND MINE ALONE! WORORORORORO!"

What Kozuki Oden did to Kaido was a permanent Reminder. But what Yiriichi did was unimaginable. Scars all over his body were present. From the neck to the legs, there were hundred of scars that never fully healed. They still bled on occasion, but have never stopped hurting."

'If he even lived for a single breath longer, he would have killed me on the spot.' Grinding his teeth over such an end, he knew that there was no one left to challenge him.

.....

He burned it all, the temple of the Tsugikuni D. The first Ones. The real guardians. He killed them all. Even the Women, and the Children too.

Kaidos Subordinates we're traumatized from that night. Never before, has Kaido experienced such anger in their eyes.

One man was left. He looked unimaginably similar to his now late father. This man was known as 'The Moonlit Slayer', but to his family and clan, he was known as Tsugikuni D. Michikatsu XVI.

He looked so majestic and dignified in the Moonlight

He looked so majestic and dignified in the Moonlight. He was prepared to cut down Kaido, if it was the last thing he did.

Michikatsu was aware that he lacked in raw power, unlike his father and twin brother. Despite being marked, and despite being stronger by many margins against normal people, he felt weak.

With a sad smile, he said 'I leave the rest to you, little brother' as he rushed onto this beast that men called 'Kaido'.

On another island, deep in the grand line's calm belt, a man was writing haikyu near the sakura trees. As if by instinct, he got the message that all was lost.

 As if by instinct, he got the message that all was lost

Tears rolled down his face as he mumbled....

'Aniue.... Otousan'

'Why did you leave?'

'What will I do?'