Episode 3 part: 1

They were startled to hear the voice.
They turned around and saw an old lady covered with a old black coat looking down.

"Twenty-seven days before you must leave this place and enter that door."

The old lady spoke . Haein. Looked at her suspiciously.

"Who are you?"

He asked.

"You must leave this place before it turnes twenty eight days. You must leave. Because that door will never open again. It will only open if hundred years have passed."

The old lady said that with a cold voice.

"You're not allowed to live here. You'll only ruined the future. Before twenty-seven days you must leave."

The lady said and vanished. Jisoo looked at Haein who's looking down. Haein looked at Jisoo.

"I have to leave."

Haein spoke sadly.

"She said you have twenty-seven days left so let's enjoy these remaining days together."

Jisoo said while painfully smiling.

"Today is 6 December so i have leave at 3 January exactly on your birthday. Mianhe i have to leave exactly on your birthday."

Haein said while being more sad. Jisoo forced herself to not break down as she spoke.

"It's okey."

Jisoo spoke.

The Kims and Haein is having breakfast together. It's seven o'clock at night. Mr Kim whipped his mouth with a tissue and spoke.

"Guys i have an announcement."

He spoke and smiled widely.

"What is it dad?"

Taeyeon said as she grabbed some dumplings.

"Well i decided to host a ball in our company to celebrate Jisoo's 25th birthday."

Mr Kim said as he looked at Jisoo.

"O-oh thank you dad."

Jisoo said as she smiled slightly.

Jisoo was sitting on the cold floor. Inserting her legs through the railings and feeling the cold wind. Haein came there and sit beside her while holding the railings.

"What are you thinking about?"

Jisoo took a deep breath and spoke,

"Do you really have to leave?"

"I need to... I don't want to ruin the future...."

Haein said while looking at the view.

"W-what if that lady was just lying?"

Jisoo asked as she turned to him.

"Still... I have lots of responsibilities in my time. I can't just leave my people for my happiness. I don't want to be like my father. I really want to stay but i can't be selfish."

Haein softly said.

"But if you leave the story will have a sad ending...."

Jisoo said and pout.

"Don't worry the author will take a right care of that right author?"

Haein said while looking at me.

"Y-yes sangjamnim!"

I said politely.

🦋Ahh that's was for today i worked really hard today i wrote two parts. I'm so tired and i have lots of study left to do. Ahh. So please vote for the story if you like it. It's helps a lot. And if you like the story then please leave a kind full comment. It always inspire me. Thank you to all my readers. Stay healthy eurobon!🦋