Bonus part 5

Haein cups Jisoo's cheeks and says,

"Be my girlfriend."

Jisoo who is currently looking like mundu happily nods.
Haein kiss her passionately and says.

"I'll still court you tho."

Letter they sleep on the couch while Taeyeon comes and puts a blanket on top of them and smiles.

"Such a perfect couple. Sleep tight guys."

She smiles and leaves. Letter when Jisoo wakes up she sees Haein beside her sleeping peacefully so she relief.

"Thank God it wasn't a dream. You still looks the same cutie while sleeping."

Jisoo smiles and went to her desk because she still has a lot of works to do.

When Haein wakes up he rubs his eyes and sees Jisoo sitting on her desk Infront him.

"Sooya!"

"Hmm"

Jisoo shortly response.

"Here come sit Infront of me.

Haein comes and sits Infront her.

"I heard about uncle."says with a sad smile on his face.

"Unnie told you?"

She looks at him with a sad face. He nods.

"She also told me that you never celebrated your birthday ever since I left"

"I know I promised to be happy but-"

Haein holds her hand on the desk gently.

"Shh. I just wanted to make you happy so see I came back just for you."

Haein says as they both smile.

Haesoo return home from park just a second ago they get confused seeing Taeyeon talking with someone.

"Guys this is Dad's friend and also attorney."

The guy Taeyeon just introduced to gives handshake to Haein and Jisoo.

"Mr.Key right? My father once mentioned you to me."

Jisoo says with a smile on her face. He smiles too .

"I'm here to talk to Three of you. Especially to you Mr. Jung haein."

He says.

"About what?"

Haein asks.

"Here there all for you your files about your birthday, identity and everything you'll need here."

He hands Haein some files. Haein says while looking at the papers.

"Uncle assigned someone to do this?"

Haein asks.

"Yes but that's not all. A few months before he died he gave a letter to someone named Haein."

Mr.Key says.

"And also he told me that if the guy named Jung Haein comes back then-"

"Then?"

The Kim sisters says at the same time.The man shows the papers to Kim sisters.

"Mr.Kim has three big companies. One is here. One is in Canada and one is in New Zealand. And the Canada and South Korea's one now officially belongs to Jung Haein while he gave Taeyeon the New Zealand one."

Mr. Key says.

"These buildings are all yours now Mr Haein. But The KIM Corporation Companies CEO is still Ms.Kim Jisoo."

Haein steps back while Taeyeon holds his collar.

"Hey you deserves it after all you did for our family."

Taeyeon says.

"And it you need help we're here for you."

Jisoo says with the brightest smile she can ever give to.

"And also here's the letter Mr.Kim wanted to give you Mr.Jung. I make myself leave now. Thank you Ladies and Mr. Jung."

He says as Taeyeon escort him.

Jisoo puts her hand around Haein's shoulder.

"Go ahead read it."

She says happily. As Haein chuckles. He starts to read it.

"Dear Haein,
I know it will be shocking for you about the company and the money. But I know you can handle them well. After all your like a son to me. Besides all of thet I wanna tell you something. I'm also like you Haein. I'm also from the past and I magically appeared here in Seoul. There where I mat my wife. She loved to learn about science and magical things. We both loved each other so much. But unlike me I didn't have any chance to go back while you at least had a chance to say goodbye. Thank you Haein please take care of my daughters especially Jisoo. I know that you have feelings for her and I want you for her. Thank you my son

-- Kim Jaesuke.

Haein close his eyes and says.

"Thank you too my father."

Only one part left to this story to end guys 😭. Let's enjoy it together for the last time.