Chapter one

I looked in the mirror, my face was red and blotchy from crying. My bruises on my arms stood out, my raggedy brown hair was in my face.

"Caira, come out." My friend said banging on the door.

"No." I replied.

"Yes Caira!" She said banging on the door.

"Rose hold on!" I said.
I came back out with the flashing lights, it's dark then not dark, dark then not dark.

"Rose I can't do this." I shook my head and closed my eyes.

"Don't worry we're leaving." She said leading me out.

Once we got in the car I opened my eyes, it was 10:00. I then saw a man standing in front of the car, a knife in the hand.

"ROSE LOOK!" I screamed. She whipped her head over.

"I see nothing, God your so annoying." She spat.

I bit my lip, "I wanna go home." I said crying.

"Your such a baby."

She was right though, I would cry over stupid things.

As we drove my eyes were glued on my phone, that was the only light. I moved my hand threw my hair fast.

"Here you are." She said.

"Thanks." I walked out and saw a little girl standing at my door.

"Your not real." I whisper as Rose drives away.

She tilts her head. He eyes are black, her hair is cut oddly. She was wearing a white night gown with a knife in her chest.

I knew I couldn't tell anyone about this, well not my friends, its been happening since I was little. It's Gotton worst over the years.

"Can I borrow you?" She ask on her tippy toes.

"No stay away!" I yelled. She got closer and I screamed and fell to the ground.

"Caira!!" My mom yelled coming outside.

I started kicking in the air as my mom went threw the girl grabbing my hands.

"It's your mother Caira stop it." She orders. The light from the house makes me feel comfortable, I know longer see the little girl.

"Let's get to bed." She says helping me up.

"Your 16 Caira! This needs to stop." She says shaking her head.

"I can't help it."

Authors note: Hey guys!!! New story 😂 so happy!!!!!!! It's short because I kinda wanted to see how you guys liked it so leave comments.