Supplies (3)

Your POV

The night has passed and the dude has finally woken up. He was just looking around like some crazy man. We decided to let him look around.

After all we wouldn't want to create enemies. It would be better to have an ally. This man seems pretty strong.

He finally noticed us standing in the corner of the room and he looked confused as he tried to get up holding a lamp?

He was threatening us. I let out a chuckle seeing the man try and threaten us. I pulled out my gun pointing it at him.

Morgan tried to get me to lower it but i wasn't gonna. He was threatening us so i have to show him that we're stronger.

He put down the lamp and i lowered my gun. He opened his mouth to say something but Morgan beat him to it.

"No need to be afraid of us. We helped you. Now please tell us who you are."

"I'm uhh.. Well i'm Rick Grimes. Who are you."

"I'm Morgen Jones, That's my son Duane and that's-"

"I'm Y/n, their uhh, i'm a good friend to Morgan and Duane."

"Where did you come from?"

"From the hospital.. All i remember was being shot."

"Yeah and when you woke up you saw what the world has become and i'm guessing you were looking for your family?"

"Yeah. I have to go to my house, see if they're still here."

"I can guarantee you, if there were people left in this neighborhood we would've known."

"I have to check anyways."

"We'll go with you, for protection."

"Right."

"i guess."

"Here are some clean clothes for you."

Morgan handed Rick some clothes and we waited in the kitchen for him to be done. I was tying my shoes as Morgan was explaining some things.

Rick finally came into the kitchen and we went outside following Rick to his house. I don't even know why we're doing this.

We had to kill 3 walkers in total on our way to his house. Luckily there were no walkers inside of his house.

I started realizing that Rick was actually catching up quite quick with reality. He didn't question a lot of things about the apocalypse.

He was looking around his house like crazy. He finally noticed a lot of stuff being gone from drawers and such.

He suddenly started smiling. I was genuinely wondering why because it's hard to put up a smile in times like these.

"My family, they're alive. The stuff is gone.. They must've left when it started. I have to go find them."

"You have no idea where they could be."