Pain~

~~~TRIGGER WARNING!! INVOLVES: SELF-HARM!! PLEASE READ ON YOUR OWN RISK!! REMEMBER, YOU GUYS ARE SO FRICKIN BOOTYFUL AND I LOVE YOU GUYS.~~~

Your POV

I woke up to see that I was in my room.

"How did I get here?" I thought to myself. I sat up in my bed, receiving a headache in the process. I shook it off and tried to think why I ended up back in my room, but that's when I saw someone laying next to me. It was...

"Mori~senpai?!" I yelled out. He slowly woke up and looked up at me. His face turned to shock and he hugged me.

Eh..

"Oh goodness, y/n! Thank God you're okay! I got so worried. I just saw you on the ground unconscious and I thought something happened to you."

"How did I get here?" I asked him.

"Well, I saw you on the floor, and I called my limo and I took you home. Wait, you don't even remember how you got unconscious?"

All the memories started flowing back to me,"Oh, never mind. I remember now," I said with tears forming in my eyes. I hugged Mori back, I really needed it. After the surprise flashback, I really needed a friend right now. I broke the hug and got up from my bed. I walked to my bathroom, regretting what I'm about to do. I locked the door behind me and slid down. I opened my cabinet and reached for them. Yep, my blades. I got the box where I keep them in and opened it with a special key I wear around my neck. You know the key that Eren wears in Attack on Titan? Yeah, since I'm super rich n' shit, I got one designed for it, but the people didn't know what it was for but me. It also serves as my front door key, I tried to make it not-so suspicious. Anyways, back to what's happening. I start sobbing, but I tried to shut myself up, knowing that Mori is still there. I get one of my blades, and sliced my left wrist. It wasn't enough, so I sliced it a couple of times and switched to my right. It still isn't enough. The remembrance of my mom was too painful for me to handle, so I cut my thighs and my back. I'm guessing Mori got suspicious of me and knocked on my door.

"You alright in there?" he asks me.

"Yeah, just peachy," I respond. I got up from the floor and told him I was going to shower. I heard him walk away from the door, so I got rid of my clothes. I turned on the shower and hopped in. I was immediately in pain, stinging the places where I cut. I sat on the floor of the shower and cried there. I turned the water off and got a towel. I wrapped it around my waist and got another one for my h/c (hair length). I hanged my hair towel somewhere in my bathroom and walked out. I saw that Mori was nowhere to be seen, but a note. I walked to it and saw that there was a present attached to it. The note read:

"y/n, meet me at Flower Garden at 4:15. Please be there. I organized a little present for you to wear. Hope you like it, Mori."

I blush and opened the present. It was a beautiful f/c short dress. The bag also contained a bouquet of white roses and an expensive perfume from Le Chante~.

"Well, now I have a date with Mori," I say with a flushed smile.