𝙤𝙣𝙚 ☆彡

hi^^

bro i accidentally deleted this whole chapter so i had to rewrite all of it 😭😭😭

anyways this story is literally so bad now that i'm rereading it but i'm just gonna post it cuz yolo, thx to whoever will read it (¯ ³¯)♡

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

it's a monday afternoon and you're feeling lazy. you just got home from school so you slip out of your uncomfortable school uniform, change into your pj's, and jump right into bed.

i'll do my homework later, you think to yourself like every other day, and you always never end up doing it.

sighing out a long breath you unlock your phone and begin to scroll through tiktok. animes and manga flooding your fyp as usual.

minutes of scrolling turn into hours and before you know it it's already dark outside. you shoot up from your bed and huff out when you realise you haven't done any your homework or eaten dinner.

your parents haven't even bothered to call you down to eat since they assume you're busy studying and you would normally come down to eat when you're hungry or taking a break.

well, you're not even hungry anyways. you lost your appetite earlier at school when you saw some guy pick up a squashed banana off the floor and eat it as a dare.

you shiver just remembering it.

you decide to just relax tonight and give up on your homework not caring that you'll get in trouble tomorrow, so you slump back into your bed and continue to scroll through the god forbidden clock app.

after a while you begin to feel droopy and tired, it's only 8pm and you're unusually sleepy, eyes getting heavy and you're about to chuck your phone aside to go to sleep but a certain edit catches your eye.

it's a manga character, from the manga you believe is called tokyo revengers. you haven't read it but you've seen multiple edits of it when it was trending so you kinda know what it's about. 

you know of a few characters and the main plot of the manga but that's pretty much it. you also know that majority of the fan base is down bad.

the hashtag on the edit reads #mikeytokyorevengers and you click on it to see more edits of him, giggling and kicking your feet while you scroll. he's cute— maybe you should read the manga, although the concept of gang violence and time travelling isn't really something you would read, you'd still read it if it meant you could see some pretty boys.

as you save some mikey edits you suddenly feel a rush of a cold chill and your body feels like it's on fire. you sloppily kick your blanket away as you bring your hand up to your forehead to feel the heat of it and as expected, it's burning up. this is so out of nowhere and so sudden you frown in confusion, you weren't feeling sick before so why does it feel like you're catching a cold?

your phone slips on of your now sweaty hands and it plops onto your lap as you sit up, reaching for the thermometer on your bedside table draw to check your temperature.

39 degrees celsius. (102.2 fahrenheit.) jesus, that's high.

you drop the thermometer suddenly and grab your head hastily when it starts to pound out of nowhere followed by a loud ringing in your left ear.

you begin to feel a familiar light-headed and dizziness and you know you're about to faint. you've fainted before many times so it's nothing too out of the ordinary for you— but little did you know that this time would be something very different.