Tommorow is the day

I wake up, panic.
Wheres Deku? Where am I? I think as I look down at myself. I was changed into a white T-shirt and sweatpants. I look around and see someone lying on a bed in front of me. "Deku?" I say quietly as I stand up and walk over to the bed. Oh my god. I think to myself as I look down at the boy. He was covered in tubes, the tubes were connected to his arms and legs, they were transferring more blood into his body. His bigger wound had a big bandage on it, it looked like he had to get stitches.

I frown and crouch down next to him and rest my head and hands on the bar connected to the bed. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry Deku.." I say as I start to sob. "I'm sorry, that I wasn't there in time. I'm sorry, this is all my fault." I cried out. I felt weird, I felt super vulnerable at this moment. What if a nurse walked in and saw me like this?

"Kacchan." I hear. That word played like a lullaby. "It's okay. it's not your fault at all, I promise." He says as I look up. He put his hand on my head and played with my hair. I smiled and sniffled. "When I woke up in the ambulance, do you know the only thing that was running threw my mind?" He said. I hummed, I felt too tired to say 'What?' "It was you. All I could think about was if you were okay." He said. I cried once more onto the handle. "I-I'll kill you." I say and look up at the nerd. "No, you won't. I know I have a place in that heart of yours, you wouldn't be able to live without me." He says and smiles. His smile was cute. And he wasn't wrong. I can't live without him. "Shut up!" I say and smile. We locked eyes.

"You're not denying it." He says. "Because it's fucking true." I curse into my hands and wipe my tears.

"How is your stomach? That gash was pretty bad." I say. Dekus's face goes from a happy smile to a sad frown. "Y-you saw it?" He asked. "Yeah, it was pretty hard to miss." I say and look at his stomach. "I'm sorry you had to see it. And I'm sorry you almost died because of me." He says and looks away, out the window. "Never say you're sorry to me, you can't ever do anything wrong. Plus, I'm glad I got to be the one to save you." I say and grab his hand to hold. "Your so cheesy." He says and covers his face with his hand. "I am not!" I say and stand up.

Deku laughed a little then groaned in pain. "What's wrong? Do you need anything?" I say and deku looks at me, he smiles and says. "Can you call my mom for me?" He says and points to the phone next to his bed. "Uh, sure." I say. It's been a long time since I last saw or talked to Auntie Inko. "What's the number again?" I ask as I grab the phone and dial the numbers as Deku says them.

The phone rang a few times before someone picked up. "Hello?" Inko said. "Hey, Auntie Inko," I say. "Oh! Katsuki! It's been a while, how have you been?" She asks. "I've been okay, but um, Dekus in the hospital," I say as I look down and tap my feet on the ground. "He's in the hospital again?!" She says with a scared and worried tone. "What happened to my baby? Is he okay?" She says. "He should be alright, he went against a villain with the quirk Razor Sharp, and his body has lots of cuts and wounds, half of them needed Stitches," I say and she whimpers quietly. "I'll be there in a few minutes." She said as she started driving.

"Okay, would you like to talk to him?" I say and look over at Deku. His eyes widen as he starts shaking his head and moving his hands instead of saying the words no. I smirk as Inko says "Yes, please."

I hand the phone to the nerd and he slowly and softly says "H-hey, Mom." He says. "Why do you keep jumping into danger alone?! For god's sake, you could have died!" Auntie Inko yelled through the phone loud enough for me to hear. She wasn't trying to be rude, she was just scared for her son. "I'm s-sorry, but I'm a hero now. It's what I'm meant to do." He says. "I know that, it just scares me Izuku. Your lucky you're not severely hurt, other than the cuts." She says. "Well, about that." He says and scratches his neck. "I have a huge puncture wound in my stomach." He said in one breath, getting ready for his mom to scold him. "Honey." She said. "I know, I'm sorry. And I wasn't fully alone, Kacchan helped me." He said and I blushed and looked away.