1

READ THIS 1ST ~~~

THIS ISNT WRITTEN BEST SELLER 

THIS MAY HAVE OR WILL HAVE

-SEX

-KINKS

-BLOOD

-VIOLENCE 

-DEATH

-MURDER

POSSIBLY MENTION

-RAPE

-DOMESTIC VIOLENCE 

-MISCARRIAGE

DONT LIKE WHAT IS LISTED DONT READ

__________________________________________________________________________

I'm the type of person who will do anything and all I can for a friend or family. and I don't expect anything back in return.

I've known the sons basically all my life. I was good friends with Opie. & great friends with the rest.

I learned a hard lesson from someone I never thought would do me how they did. or use me how they had.

 Guess what they say is true.

Kind hearted people get fucked over even by those who are supposed to be their friends.

I had helped Opie out in any way I could. hell, I even helped him and Donna before she was murdered.

after she was killed I continued to help in any way I could.

I showed my support to my friend when he started seeing a pornstar name, Lyla. I didn't treat her with disrespect like Tara and Gemma. I treated her like a decent human.

and apparently, me doing what I had out of the kindness of my heart was a signal or something for Opie to use me.

Hell, I was even Lyla's maid of honor when they had gotten married.

He had informed me that he and Lyla were getting a divorce. and I was there comforting him.

One thing lead to another and we made love.

when I found out I was pregnant I went and told Opie and that's when he hurt me.

now he didn't physically put his hands on me but he showed me a part of him I didn't ever think existed.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: from and Imagine in my SAMCRO imagine book

don't know how many chapters will be in this book.

chapter lengths vary.