7

I wanted to have a great last part of my pregnancy before Rina was born but that wasn't in the cards for me.

Leading up to Rina's birth was so much.

Chibs and I had gotten married cause he as well as four other sons were being locked up. and he was making sure I was going to be protected while serving time.

a couple of days after we married he was taken away with the other ones that were to be locked up.

so I wasn't gonna be having my husband by my side when I went into labor.

a few weeks after him and other others was locked up they allowed visitation so I of course went and talked with him told him that I had some of the prospects help moving his things from the club house to our house., that I had his bike in my garage so that nothing or no one could damage it.

when I got to eight in a half months that's when people the sons had business deals with wanted to start fucking with the ol'ladies and families so we all had to go into lockdown which was stressful ass shit.

half the people were trying to fight that they didn't need to be with the rest of us in lockdown. and the guys that weren't serving time were telling them they are something of importance to the sons then they are gonna be in lockdown.

which started a damn tantrum ordeal from grown-ass people.

after they had enough the guys that weren't locked up yelled and told them to shut the fuck up that they are there and not leaving till lockdown is over and if they didn't like it they would be gagged and locked in a closet.

that made them shut the fuck up.

I spent a grand majority of my time making sure my overnight bag was good to go. when I finished with that I was keeping myself relaxed so I'd not go into early labor.

when word got to the clubhouse that one of the guys locked up was shanked that's when my once peaceful pregnancy went to hell.

my brain was filled with so many bad scenarios that made everything go haywire.

Gemma and Tara rushed me to the hospital with two of the prospects.

I spent six hours in labor.

Once Rina was born and they made sure everything was ok they handed her to me and I got to experience skin to skin contact with her to get her to calm down.

after she fed and went to sleep I asked Gemma and Tara if they had heard anything about who was shanked.

 I found out that it wasnt chibs that it was Jax who was jumped and that they only stabbed him they didn't do anything major.

now here I am six weeks later hearing the news that Chibs and they are being released in a few hours.

and as much as I would love to be there I don't want Rina around a rowdy party which I had told Gemma that when she came and got Chibs' bike with Piney.