Can We Still Fix This?

Kohane and Shiho were currently at Shiho's room discussing what happened. "Oh Kohane.." Shiho whispered as she was desperately wiping her tears. Despite not knowing that much she does her best to comfort her friend, Is this what Shizuku warned? I mean, she looked serious when she left the house. Shiho wondered. Kohane kept on crying, the words kept repeating in her head and how she couldn't say anything, she was worthless. "Shiho-chan, do you mind if I stay here for the night?" Kohane asked. Shiho knew Kohane needed comfort from her and Minori so she'll let her stay as long as she wants, "Sure." Shiho replied. Shiho gives Kohane extra pair of clothes and lets her change in the bathroom.

In the bathroom, Kohane was starting to doubt herself. It's all my fault, my fault I decided to tell them. It's all my fault I caught feelings for An-chan. I'm pathetic, aren't I? They shouldn't care for someone like me. Perhaps Shinonome-kun was right, I want to be taken serious but.. Kohane looks at herself in the bathroom mirror. She can feel her confidence going back low, she doesn't want to feel this way, she just wants to disappear. Kohane decides to get ready to go to sleep, she'll think about it tomorrow. Maybe she can find a way to fix this instead of leaving it up to them.

Once she gets out of the bathroom, a mattress is placed next to Shiho's bed with a blanket and a pillow. Kohane notices that Shiho seemed drift off in her sleep, she turns off the lights and gets cozy on the mattress. "Kohane." Shiho announced, not looking at her. "What is it?" Kohane asked. "If you want, you can hang out with me and my band, we're taking a day off from practice tomorrow." Shiho suggested. "Thank you Shiho-chan, we should invite Minori-chan with us." Kohane exclaimed, she tried to sound happy but the tone in her voice didn't sound like it. "Yeah.. Anyways get some rest, we have school tomorrow." Shiho warned before drifting off to sleep. Kohane was glad Shiho was there for her, but now she realized she'll have to see Minori tomorrow at school. How is she gonna tell Shiho that her and Minori literally kissed. Oh well, she'll find a way and maybe she should talk to Minori about the kiss in order to not make it more awkward.

Minori was staring at her ceiling, she seemed out of it. Tears kept on coming out no matter how many times she tried to wipe them. Minori wanted to shut herself out of the world, she is really unlucky. She keeps getting notifications on her, she knows it's obviously from Airi, Shizuku, and Haruka. She then remembers about the kiss with Kohane, She must hate me.. I'm such an idiot! Why can't I do anything right?! Maybe everyone is right, maybe I should have never become an idol. I have no experience and I drag everyone down! Minori drifts off to sleep with horrible thoughts running through her head.

All three girls want to help each other out but knowing two of them will act like they don't need help. Shiho will do her best to support her friends and making sure they're alright. Kohane wants to fix everything with her group, wishing she never told Akito and Toya her secret crush. Minori wants to fix the damages she keeps on making, wanting to give others hope. Only one thought starts to place on the three girls' heads.

I will fix everything.

Note: I'm sorry if this chapter is really short, I tried my best to make it long. Do you guys want a chapter of Minori's side of the story after the kiss with Kohane?