Episode 7

Boyfriend
_

__________________________________________

You were at your college sitting in the cafeteria with your friends eating your lunch .

" Guys I have something to tell you " Lisa said shyly.

" WHAT " You all shot your head towards her taking in shock.

" Umm you know I got a boyfriend "

" WHAT " Rose exclaimed

" WHEN " Baekhyun exclaimed

" HOW "  You exclaimed

" REALLY" Jimin exclaimed

Lisa started making weird  faces looking at her stupid friend . " You guys don't seem happy for me, what you people think that i can't have a boyfriend huh!" Lisa pouted angry

" No no lily we were just shock about this good news " You said smiling.

" Okay, okay so tell us who is it " Baekhyun asked getting curious.

" It's Jackson " She said putting a strand of her hair behind her ear. " You know what more yesterday I said him daddy-" Jisoo immediately put her hand on her mouth and all of them looked at you.

" Why would you call your boyfriend daddy " You asked tilting. Oh how innocent you were.

" Why do you speak such in front of  a child " Jennie whispered to Lisa. They all know how innocent you are and no one wants to ruin it.

" Oh my god, let her grow up " Lisa said to them " Y/n you should know that girls also call their boyfriend daddy , c'mon girl you have a boyfriend " She smirked at you playfully . They all think that your boyfriend is a CEO .

" Y/niee don't focus on her words " Jisoo said glaring at Lisa which made a boring face.

You were so confused thinking isn't daddy an innocent word ?

****

You came out of your college to see your boyfriend leaning on his expensive car. You smiled broadly at him and ran to him.

He took you in a long hug you broke it still resting your arms on his shoulder and pecked his lips .

" How was your day baby " He asked putting a strand of your hair behind your ear.

" Good " You said pulled your arms back.

***

Night time

You and your boyfriend were having in dining room . You were about to put another spoon of food in your mouth when you remembered something. You peeked at your side to see your boyfriend having his food.

You raised your head and looked at him and he also looked at you when he felt your stare. He smiled at you and continued eating but choked on his food when you said .

" 𝗗𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆 "

" Daddy "

Jungkook looked at you with wide eyes. He couldn't believe his ears that what they just heard. Even the maids were shock at what they just witnessed.

" What did you say " He asked stiffened at his place.

"Daddy " She said innocently tilting her head. It sounded so pure from her lips that his eyes softened. He held hand.

" Baby, who taught you that " He asked knowing she is innocent and someone might have told her to call him daddy.

" Lisa said that you can call your boyfriend, daddy " She told him like an innocent child .

' bit*ch Lisa ' he mumbled

" Did you said something " Y/n asked him . Jungkook smiled nervously.

"Nothing baby " He shook his head.

Then they continued having their left over dinner.

___
___