prologue

A dark room filled with medical equipment, papers, and computers is seen in a scattered mess. A lone man by the name of Henry wu sat as his desk, which was also a mess, muttering to himself as he looked at his screen.

Wu: "two more subjects have passed. Subject 4 by over exposure to oxygen, and subject 5 of suffocation inside its tube. I'm beginning to believe this was a mistake..."

Wu let out an exhausted sigh, as six testing tubes sat behind him. The first five were empty, while the sixth one was filled with green liquid, as a massive reptile egg sat inside.

Wu: "my last hope for this to become a success is for subject 6 to survive its hatching period. Which is less than likely..."

The egg inside the tube began to shake, causing the tube to be drained of the liquid, leaving the egg to sit. Wu turns around to look at the egg, before turning around again in disappointment.

Wu: "and there goes the last of them..."

However, the egg didn't stop, as whatever was inside was breaking away at the egg. The egg falls over, as multiple cracks form around the egg.

Hearing this, wu turns around again, seeing parts of the egg fall off, before a small, human baby hand pokes out. Wu gets up from his seat, and rushes over to the tube, opening it to see the egg inside. Helping whatever's inside out of the egg, wu looks down in amazement, as a human infant begins to bawl.

Wu: "it worked... I've recreated a human! Just like-"

Before wu could finish his sentence, he noticed something. On the infants arms, legs, and back, we're tiny patches of reptilian scales, as a stub of a tail rest on the back, and nubbed horns on its forehead.

Wu: "you... Right.. subject 6 was the only one mixed with herbivore DNA. Perhaps that's why you survived..."

Wu carefully lifts the infant into his arms, and quickly moved it to the table across the room...

Meanwhile, his computer screen is on full display, with every subject listed.

Subject 1: Deceased
dinosaur DNA: Tyrannosaurus Rex
Human DNA: classified

Subject 2: Deceased
Dinosaur DNA: Velocirapter
Human DNA: classified

Subject 3: Deceased
Dinosaur DNA: Mosasaurus
Human DNA: classified

Subject 4: Deceased
Dinosaur DNA: Spinosaurus
Human DNA: classified

Subject 5: Deceased
Dinosaur DNA: Pterodactyl
Human DNA: classified

Subject 6: stable
Dinosaur DNA: triceratops
Human DNA: classified

Wu: "you will set the bases for what is to come for Jurassic world..."

"Welcome to the world y/n"