Jurassic world: Fallen kingdom (1)

In the middle of the wilderness, Owen Grady is seen hammering away at the still being built home. Piles of plywood, and logs sat aside, as Owen's truck and motorhome were parked off to the side. Suddenly, a car pulled up, with Owen unaware. Exiting the car, claire walks up to Owen.

Claire: "Hey, Owen"

Owen doesn't respond.

Claire: "Owen!"

Owen sighed, and sets down his hammer.

Owen: "Oh, boy"

Owen turns around on the ladder, with Claire composing herself.

Claire: "Hi"

Owen: "Back for more, huh?"

Claire: "Can I buy you a beer?"

Owen: "You mean bring 'em, or we gonna like, go somewhere?"

Claire: "is there a bar nearby?"

Owen: "there is. But we ain't going with just the two of us"

Suddenly, a loud crash causes Claire to jump, and turn around to the noise, seeing y/n there in pants and a sweater with rolled up sleeves. She wasn't all too shocked to see him, but what did shock her was the part that he was carrying half of a tree on his shoulder, as the other half was on the ground next to the pile of wood.

Y/n: "hey Claire"

Y/n tosses the log onto the ground, causing another loud crash.

Claire: "h-hey y/n.. wow, were you always that strong?"

Y/n: "well, uncle Wu did say I'd grow to fill in the Dinosaur half of my DNA"

Y/n held out his arms, showing that up to his elbows was covered in dark scales. As Claire took a closer look at him, she noticed that his tail had grown to be an actual tail, and his nub horns had grown into full horns that protruded out, and up. His scales had also spread over his forehead which was very much visible from his hair being tied back into a ponytail, which had also grown considerably.

Owen: "you were out there for some time kid. What took so long?"

Y/n: "I forgot the axe, so I had to knock it down myself"

Owen: "well, you're here now. Come on, Claire's buying us a drink"

Claire: "he's not.. legal yet, is he?"

Y/n: "nope. I'm fifteen, got quite some time before that.."

Owen: "he usually gets juice boxes, don't worry"

——————————————————

Now inside a bar, the three sat at a table, with a beer in Claire and Owens hands, and an array of empty juice boxes next to y/n.

Claire: "I'm sorry. Seriously? I can't believe you think that you left me"

Owen: "Replay the conversation in your head, all right? You said, "You wanna go live in your van like a bum? Go ahead, Owen." And I said, ”Okay”"

Claire: "So how is that you leaving me?"

Owen: "Because I left. I left you"

Claire: "You left because I told you to"

Owen: "And then I left. Because you didn't wanna live in a van on the side of the road, remember?"

Claire: "No. No, no, no, no, Because you wouldn't let me drive the damn van for five minutes"

Owen: "I'm chivalrous. What can I do?"

Claire: "You are so stubborn"

Owen: "Well, look at you now. You're saving the world, so.."