78

Happy reading.

I hope u liking the story.
Pls guys vote karo.
Views to aate hai but vote bahot kam hote hai to pata kaise chalega ki story kaisa lag raha hai.

I m trying my best to make it more interesting. If you have suggestions you can share it and i will surely think about it.

Let's start with the story.

Next morning.
Tejran woke up. Did their morning routine and went to have breakfast.
Kiara had taken off for few days. So she was resting in her room.
After karan left for work, teju took the breakfast to her room.
Same time kiara got a call from blackmailer.
And he had asked to bring the money today at 5. Location he will send.

Teju asked kiara to give her phone.
Kiara did so. Then kiara had her breakfast and teju asked her to rest.

Teju took her phone and told km that she is going to meet her father. She also message karan to inform.
After which she moved out of the house.
Teju father one of the close friend was in police. So she went to his house.
( his name will be satish)
Satish open the door and welcomes her.
Teju: uncle how r u?
Satish; I m fine. U tell how is everything going. U look so pretty after marriage. How is our son in law.
Teju : all gud. I need ur help uncle.
Then teju explain him everything.
Satish: beta, in this we need to make w formal complaint first. Then we will ask kiara to take the money and go where she has been called. So while giving the money the police can catch the culprit red handed..
But for that first u need to convince kiara to come to make thr complain. Will she.
Teju thought for a while and agrees.

She went home as satish had asked her to come to police station in one hour with Kiara. He will also be there with them whole time..
Teju convinced kiara after a lot of argument and discussion.
Kiara: bhabhi, but after making a complaint bhai and papa will come to know na.
Teju: no baby, I told the officer that we don't want to involves our family so they can keep it secret.
And they also know ur brother is a celebrity so it will affect his status so they promise that they will maintain secrecy.
They both reach the police station and the officer promise both the girls about security and confidentiality.
Kiara was now feeling bit relaxed.

At 4 she got a message from blackmailer with the location.
Teju was also going with her along with Satish.

When they reach the place, teju was sitting in car and kiara had to go in. The police also were surrounding the place.
When kiara enter the parking of a old broken building, teju was outside. She saw someone standing there looking at everything, every moment. He didn't see teju Or the police.
He was non other than anshul.
Yes he was the mastermind of the plan with his friend.

Teju pov: I knew it.  He would be involved. When the officer told me that this is not a work of single person I had a doubt on him only.

She pointed toward anshul and Satish understood what she wanted to say.

Kiara was scared but she didn't show it. She was going to give the money when police and teju enter there.
Before going inside teju had showed anshul to Satish  . So Satish went and catched him and brought him also..
Kiara was shocked to see this.
She went near him and slapped him..
Kiara: why u did this. U r son of rich businessman they why u need to earn money by blackmailing. I had trusted u and what u did. I hate u. More than that I hate myself to trust u.
She was crying. Teju hold her.
Teju: I know it's hard for u to believe. But when I had gone to police station in the morning, they investigated about him. He is fraud and he had never been ti USA. It was all their plan to use u for money. When u gave them money for first time it was just their tiral to see how much scared u r so they increase the amount. Baby, they used u.  Pls don't trust them again.

Police took all the proofs from anshul and his friends.
Anshul: it was going so smooth. Because of u( pointing at teju) it got ruined.
Teju slapped him.  And he was more angry.
Police was taking them out, when anshul took out the gun from the nearby police pocket and aimed towards kiara..

Before anyone could notice there was bullet shot..
Kiara shouted bhabhiiii
Teju shouted kiaraaaa.

Ab raho fomo mein. Kisko goli lagi..
Socho socho.
Till then keep voting and share ur feedback.
Thank you all for the love and support.