Romance 💗😘

Hiloooooooooooo 🌚..... Kuch nhi be story padh lo bas 🔪🤌 . or ha

HAPPY NEW YEAR 🤗💕

Vir :-
Accha ab so jaa bahot raat ho gayi subah jaldi uthna hai 😚 kissed on her both cheek . Vir turned Purvi comes on him . he hold her waist 🙈 she put her head on his chest . after sometimes they gets fall asleep in each other arm's 😇❤‍🔥.

Next Day in morning Purvi wake up first goes in bathroom take bath . after that ....

Oo God hum to kapde lana bhul hi gaye . ab kya kare aaise bathrobe mein bahar kaise jaye 😬 dekhte hai shayad Mukhiya ji abhi so rahe honge. ... She opened lil door 🚪& saw he was sleeping his face cover with blanket . she smiled & come out with baby steps goes near cupboard . slowly opened turned look at him 👀 . Then take out her Saree. Vir staring her hidly 👀🤭 the she closed cupboard & again moving towards bathroom . She enter about closed door but then she feel some force 🤭 she saw Vir pushing door & trying enter in bathroom she shocked 😳😲 .....

Aap 😳 aap kab uthe 😵 .

Vir :-
Jab tu kapde lane aayi thi tabhi hi 😉

Purvi :-
Lekin hum to bilkul bhi awaj nhi to aap uthe kaise 🤷 .

Vir :-
Tu shayad bhul gayi tere pairon mein payal naam ki koi cheez hai uski chhan chhan ki ajwa se uth gaya 😁😉 .

Purvi :-
🥲 accha thik hai darwaza chhodiye humhe kapde pehle hai plz 🤌 .

Vir :-
Main Madat kar deta hun na 🤤🤌

Then Vir enter in bathroom 😳 she gets shocked 😳 & nervous 🥴 . Vir look at her 👀😋 . by his look she gets shy blushing 🙈 . Vir locked the door then comes near her 😋🤭 .

Mujhe bhi nahana hai 🤌😗 .

Purvi going backward....

To naha lijiye na 🙈 hum to naha juke hum chalte hai 🥲🤌 .

She about run then Vir caught her & lift in his strong arm's 🥵🙈 ....

Kaha chali meri jaan 😉 bhul gayi doctor sahab ne kya bola tha Dawa khana bhul rahi aap 😙 dawa khaa lijiye pehle phir jaiye .

Purvi :-
Doctor accha nhi ths usko kuch nhi aata jata hum uski bataiye dawa nhi lenge 😤😏 .

Vir goes under shower 🚿 .

Mat lijiye dawa lekin naha to lijiye humare saath 🤌🤤 .

Put her down on shower 🚿 . Both look at in each other eye's sharing a intense full Eyes lock 🔐🤤🤭🌚 .

Vir pulled her bathrobe tie to stomach 😳 she down her chin Vir pulled her 🥵 her chest colloid with him he moving his hands under bathrobe touch her bare waist 🥵🥶 she hold his inner tightly closed eyes 🥶🙈 . Vir moving his face near her 🔥 Touched theirs nose 🥶 Theirs body fully wet . he give soft peck on her lip 💕🔥 . then move dwon his face kissing on her chest 🙈 . moving his hands on her back 🔥 she hold him tightly by his shoulders 🔥🥵 . She shivering harder 😭🙈 He maked her turned remove bathrobe fella dwon . remove her hairs on her back then press his lip 👄 Kissing her madly 😚🤤 she losing her senses turned hugged him rubbing her face on his chest & shivering too 🥵🥶 She breaked hug Remove his inner then start tasting his body 🤤 giving multiple kisses on his chest , neck , shoulder's 🥵🥶 Vir enjoy it 😌🤤 . Then he lift her in his arms move toward bathtub 🛁 put her in it then Remove his pent 😈🌚🤡 & too goes under it 🤭 . due high shyness 🙈 she did't look at toward him . he comes on her 🛀up her chin 🤤 then locked her lips 👄🤭 kissing hee wildly hungrily 🤤🙈 she did't responding 👄 just crashing his hair's crazly 😭🤭 he pulled her want her respond equally she smiled while kiss 😙 then start giving her full attention 👄🤤 theirs legs playing each other's in under water. While kissing Vir remove her uper inner then breaked kiss pulled her lil up . then start give bit on her neck 😙🥶 kissed on her chest 🥵🔥. Then he stopped both look at each other. Vir get up with her she was still in his arm's moved from bathroom goes near bed put her on it . then too comes laid dwon next to her ... Both turned look at each other 👀😙😌 ....

PURVIR 🕊️ RABB NE BANA DI JODI 💞 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें