[Not Him]

Hali had train duri for long.... Almost three days and the others been noticing it.... Hali was confused on why the effects of the potion was still on duri, but he wouldn't care anyways... Komeder Kokoci had given them a very important mission that will only be participate by duri, ais, halilintar and lastly blaze.... The others had other mission to do... "You must go there and get all the information as much as possible, if anyone tries to interfere... Then get rid of them..." Explain Kokoci as he gave the information they needed in their power watch... Through out the journey... Everyone was so quiet as they navigate their way to the place that komender Kokoci had sent .. usually blaze would run around like an idiot and bother ais but this time it was just silent... Yes ais and blaze were suspicious of duri's behavior... Normally ais wouldn't care but... It's been bothering ais for some reason... "Duri? Are... You feeling alright?" Ask ais who don't really know how to start a conversation.. "I'm fine, thanks for asking" reply duri as he continues to walk behind halilintar... Blaze was so done with duri's attitude so he snap and pulled duri's shoulder making duri unable to continue walking..."why are you being such a ####?!" Shouted blaze who was mad of his little brother unusual behavior... "I don't know... But if this what make you all proud of me... I'm happy to stay like this forever" continue duri as he tries to turn around but failed... "Well wrong! We're not proud, we're disappointed!" Replied blaze as he still had a very firm grip on duri's shoulder... "Well fuck that, your opinion doesn't matter, as long as big brother hali proud of me, your opinion don't matter much" said duri coldly.. "what have you become duri...?" Ask ais as he felt his eyes getting teary and his heart burning in pain... "Someone he wants me to be long time ago... But I didn't listen to him... Now I wanted to change for the better..." Answered duri... "For the better? This isn't what we want duri-" blaze couldn't finish his words as ais cuts him of by saying, "it's his choice... We can't do anything..."....
.
.

He truly had forgotten who he really was.... But who will try and help duri remember?

That Someone who really cares for duri...

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

Also sorry for short 🥲

[Chapter 5: Not Him]