Chapter 4: The fight

You made it through the tunnel you smile as you heard sound of cars and people. You look up it was snowing the last time you were at home it was fall. Have you really been gone that long? You start walking towards a street you knew very well. Yup you were home you walk for a few minutes to find your parents home.

You smile so brightly as you run up to the house and knock on the door. The door opens to find your mother in shock covering her mouth. " my sweet baby girl thank God your safe. Honey! (Y/N) here she here!" Your father runs downstairs in his pj's and hugs you tightly. Finally at least your home safe.

Later on that night you and your parents were having dinner. It was your favorite. Oh how hungry you were as you started to shove your food in your mouth. Your parents gave you a gross look watching you eat. You look up at them " what's wrong? "

" Honey what have we told you about eating like that we're not pigs." Your mother said as she takes a small bit.

"Your both kidding right?" You said " You both realize I was missing for a few  months and was striving right? And that's the first thing you say is how I'm eating."

Your mom role her eyes, " honey we did know you were missing we just ..... dear help me out."

"We didn't worry as much." Your dad said drinking beer. You were mad but all well at least their letting you stay. You got done eating wash your plate and was about to go upstairs until you saw papers. ' Are you serious?!"

The papers show how much money both of them got from you when you disappear. That's why they were acting like that at the dinner table they were hoping you were gone for good so they could have your money. You felt angry and started to tear up. Your mother walks in seeing you holding the papers.

"H-honey give mommy the- "

"You bitch you both were hoping I was dead so you .... you could steal from me."

"Baby sweetie please we thought you were-." There was a knock on the door. Your dad groans " what now it better not be the police again I answer there damn questions." Your dad opens the door and surprise no one was standing outside.

"Well well what a lovely house you guys have very fancy I so say myself hoho." You and your parents look at the couch to see the same clown that killed your friend sitting on the couch smiling. "Ah how lovely a family that hates each other. Ah (Y/N) how odd to see you did you miss me? Cause I have unfinished business with you."

You growl at him " listen here you bastard-" Jack disappeared and reappears behind you wrapping his arms around you.