Chapter 5: Your safe place

'Shit he got me on hold' You said trying to wiggle out of Jack's graps but he was to strong for you. Jack smiles and leans into your ear " after this , your mine." Odd that makes you blush he was different from a normal man what you talking about (Y/N) he killed your friend infront of you.

"Let me go you son of a bitch." Jack looks down at you with lust in his eye. You were caught off guard by this as you blush more. Your dad points a gun at the both of you. You look at your dad with fear in your eye. " Get out of my house or else I'll shoot you." Your mom looks up at your father. "Honey you can't we'll be charged with murder."

"Shut up woman we have the money anyways they still think she dead." You couldn't believe that they would kill you just for money. You had no choice but to let faith decide but yet you look up to see Jack. Odd he not smiling now he seem more pissed off honestly.

Your dad pulls the trigger and than boom. No wait tho Jack disappeared along with you. You and him were now in your room. Jack puts you down on your bed you look up at him. Jack smirks knowing this was the perfect time but than your dad break the door down with his gun.

Your dad tries to shoot once more but Jack stretch his arms towards him bending the shot gun now facing towards your dad cause him to shoot his self in the face. Your mom screams as your dad's face was all over the wall outside your bed room.

Your mom tries to run away but Jack grabs her dragging her to your room. Jack grabs a thick text box and beats her with it until she stop moving.