SYNOPSIS

Disclaimer:
This is a work of fiction, Names, Characters, Businesses, Places, Events, locates, and incidents are either the products of the Writer's Imagination or used in a Fictitious manner, any resemblance to actual Persons Living or Dead or Actual Events is Purely Coincidental.

WARNING: There is a Sensitive content Matures Themes and strong Language that Are not Suitable for very Young Audiences.
Please Read at Your Own Risk.

●●●

Synopsis

Annathalia Heatherlyn Fuentes is the Only daughter of Fuestes Corporation, she got everything that Everyone could wish For, Beauty,Intelligence,fame, talents,well Manner and Wealth, In short she's Living a Perfect life, everyone sees her as a perfect Girl, she always No. One, but Behind those Perfection is a little Girl who only wanted to be love by His Father, and in order to prove her worth to his Father, She choose to be with a Man that his father Choose for Her, The Grandson of His Business Partner. He is Alfonzo Christopher Ethan Valderama III, everyone call Him ACETHREE, the Heirs of VALDERAMA Empire, he is Spoiled Brat,Arrogant, Cold hearted, Rude, bossy and most of all  One of the most dangerous Gangster in Manila. and her one Goal is to make sure that this Man will not break the engagement, to not disappoint her father, and her plan is to make this man fall in love with her, para hindi Ito Sirain ang Engagement nila. the question is ma-archive niya kaya ang plano  niya O mabibigo siya at tatanggapin nito ang pagkabigo dahil siya ang unang Nahulog sa plano niya?

***
Soon to Publish

A/N: Okay this story just pop-up in to my Mind because i got inspired with the C-Drama the Lighter and the Princess, i like tha Vibe of Arthur Chen as a Gangster look, so i try writing a story About Gangster witch he is the Main Character, Hahaha so Hopefully Matapos ko at Hindi ma-pending gaya ng Ibang story Ko. dahil napaka Busy ko sa studys ko, Pero sisikapin kopa din na tapusin to para naman may matapos ako. so Wish me luck guyz and please support this story, it will be a Roller coasters Ride story.

This story is Not Perfect, you can find a grammatically and Typos error, but i'am Trying to make conscious about it to be avoided.

Please Spread Love and Hope to everyone

Gigian12