Part 1 : Introduction

Disclaimer

Please keep in mind that all the characters in this fan fiction are fictional and it has nothing to do with real life of the idols, the ff means no offense to anyone but if you still feel offended, I apologize. If you do not like Yoonsoo then you are free to leave and avoid leaving hate comments. Yoongi aka Suga of BTS and Jisoo of Blackpink are the main characters of this story and All rights of the story are reserved. Please do not copy or repost the storyline. Thank you.

Jisoo POV 

Currently on Weverse live

Jisoo: Hey everyone, my lovely Sooyas I missed you all so much! wow I see a lot of viewers today! its more than last time...so it means new Sooyas? hehe alright then I should introduce myself, I'm Kim Jisoo been in the music industry for 4 years now! and I'm 25 years old!

Fan 1- Jisoo unnie you are so pretty even at 25! please make a finger heart if you see this comment!

Fan 2- Sooyas love you Jisoo and yeah you are so famous who doesn't know you?

Jisoo: (makes finger heart) Thanks for the compliment hehe! Thank you for loving me guys..I love Y'all too <3

Meanwhile Yoongi POV

In his Studio

Hey there, the one reading this, the author probably didn't tell you about me ryt? let me introduce myself, I'm AgustD the World famous rapper, in the music industry since 6 years, 27 years old. Real name Min Yoongi.

currently I'm working on a new song set to be released in 2 months from now and its a lot of pressure so a little stressed out.

*gets a phone call* 

Manager otp- Yoongi ssi we just got an Invitation to a party held for all kpop idols to celebrate the success of kpop, the party will be held tomorrow evening so please don't reject...

Yoongi otp: manager nim you know that I hate to go to crowded places right? Do I really have to go?

Manager otp- Yes you have to..please... and besides its a private party so you can have all the fun you want!

Yoongi otp: okay fine...

Again Jisoo Pov

time skip half an hour

Jisoo: Sooyas its getting really late now so I need to take your leave...I know its been a long time since I came but I promise to be back soon! I love You! Bye stay safe and healthy.

*Weverse live ends*    *gets a phone call*

Manager- Jisoo ssi we got an Invitation for a private party for kpop idols to celebrate the success of kpop and all the kpop idols are invited there..you will be going right?

Jisoo: ofcourse I love parties...prepare the prettiest outfit for me!

Manager- got it, be ready at 7 in the evening tomorrow, the stylist will to come to your place before that and dress you up. The car will pick you up so don't worry...enjoy your time okay?

Jisoo: okay thanks!

Author POV

Yoongi: Uhh who gonna mess with me in the party tomorrow? its so boring...

Jisoo: Yay I'm excited to meet other kpop idols tomorrow..lets see whom I meet!

will Yoongi and Jisoo meet each other at the party? if so what will end up happening between them? will it change their lives forever? Stay tuned to find out!