Part 11 : what was the public reaction?

Author's POV

After the press conference was over, the news spread like wildfire and the internet was flooded with comments....the fans were shocked as well as surprised

The public had mixed feelings where some were happy for their idols and some were sad that their idols were starting a family with someone.

There were also some people who had hatred for Jisoo for mingling with Yoongi and these were the toxic fans and Sasaengs. They would do anything to separate Jisoo from Yoongi and the biggest hater was WENDY.

At Min Mansion

Jisoo and Yoongi arrive home after the press conference, Yoongi's parents are visiting some relatives so they aren't at home.

Jisoo: Yoongi ah have you checked the comments? Are they supportive of us?

Yoongi: yeah wait a minute, manager nim will tell us...Manger Nim please tell us about the public response.

Manager: Sir 70% of the public supports your relationship but the 30% don't approve of it. They include toxic fans, sasaengs, antis and your rivals. And these 30% people may try to harm Miss Jisoo.

Jisoo: Oh no! Yoongi what if they try to hurt me and our babies!

Yoongi: don't worry love, I will have tight security around you and avoid going out of our house as much as possible and I'm here to protect you too...don't worry u will be fine.

Jisoo: okay, I believe you thanks love.

Just then Yoongi's mom & dad arrive.

Yoonsoo: hello mom & dad.

Y/m: hello son & daughter...we saw the press conference..so how's the response?

Y/d: yes tell us about it.

Yoongi: 70% of the people support our relationship but 30% don't. Manager nim said that the haters may even try to harm Jisoo.

Y/m: oh my! Dear you need to be really careful about Jisoo & the babies!

Y/d: Yoongi ah always be alert and don't let Jisoo go out alone.

Yoongi: yes mom & dad.

Y/m: Jisoo dear I'm really worried about you🥺

Jisoo: Don't worry mom we will protect our babies together...

*Yoongi's mom hugs her his dad pats her head*

Y/m: Yoongi ah since the public response is positive, should we hold a wedding now?

Y/d: yes son you both should marry as soon as possible..

Yoongi: Yes Mom we will hold a wedding in some days..

Y/m: Yoongi ah how about we hold your wedding in Daegu?

Jisoo: oh wow! That sounds amazing! Since I was born in Seoul, I never got to explore Daegu...Yoongi ah can we pleaseeee go to Daegu?

Yoongi: but won't it be uncomfortable for you since you're pregnant?

Jisoo: aniii I'm just 4 months pregnant, pleaseee?

Yoongi: okay okay since y'all are insisting so much we will get married in Daegu!

Jisoo: yay!

Yoongi's parents are happy for their son.

Next day they decide to leave for Daegu...all the BTS & BLACKPINK members will also arrive 2 days before the wedding...Yoonsoo and his parents are going one week before the wedding.

Yoongi's parents will go in one car with driver and Yoonsoo in another car with a driver.

Yoongi's parents left early and now Yoonsoo are leaving in the afternoon.

After some hours of travelling...the car suddenly stops because Jisoo craved ice cream and Yoongi went to take the ice cream. Jisoo was standing while leaning on the car and the driver had to go to the washroom.

Just then...

some thugs come near Jisoo...

Thug: hello beautiful lady and started touching her face

Jisoo: stop it and leave me alone

But they didn't stop

By the way I forgot to tell you that Yoongi is also the biggest Mafia King And no one dares to touch his property!

Until.....

To be continued....