Part 16: Wedding day!!! Part 1

ITS THE WEDDING DAY!!!!

It's still early 6 AM in the morning and everybody is up because they are so excited for the wedding and they can't sleep for too long. Even the bride and the groom. Jisoo and Yoongi have woken up excited for the day.

Jisoo POV
Hey babies! mom and dad are getting married today. Are you excited? I will show you all the pictures when you grow up. just come out fast my cuties!

Author POV
Jisoo giggled and rubbed her belly talking to her twins...
She was finally getting married today after all that had happened in these past few months...

Yoongi on the other hand had also woken up after hearing Jisoo's voice next to him...he chuckled looking at her sweetly talking to her unborn babies...

Yoongi POV
I woke up to the sound of someone giggling and it was none other than my love she was taking while rubbing her belly showing how excited she was...it was still early but neither of us could sleep...

Author POV
Yoongi gently back hugged Jisoo and put his arms on her baby bump 🩷
Yoongi: hey babe...are you excited for today?
Jisoo: of course honey, I'm so excited..right babies?
Yoongi: hello my little babies! I hope you're fine in there..please come out soon, mommy and daddy want to hold you! We are getting married today and you both are going to be with us too, just don't trouble mommy too much okay?
(Currently Jisoo is 5 months pregnant)

With that both of them giggled and went to freshen up

Time skip at 8 am
Everyone came down for breakfast 🥞

The people who were sitting on the dining table were:

Yoongi

Jisoo

Yoongi's mother

Yoongi's father

Jisoo's mother

Jisoo's father

Yoongi's brother

Yoongi's sister in law

Jisoo's brother

Jisoo's sister in law

Jisoo's sister

Jisoo's brother in law

Yoongi's niece

Jisoo's nephew

Namjoon

Jin

Jhope

Jimin

Taehyung

Jungkook

Jennie

Rose

Lisa