Chapter 13

"I don't want to break your mom's rules. I owe her a lot and she's only been good to me." He says.

"Okay. But my bed is going to be so cold, without you in it." I say pouting and get up off the couch.

"Aww, baby. Don't be like that. You know I want to be with you too. Just... Ugh! Stop looking so cute and pouty. I'm trying to be a respectful house guest." Peeta says frustrated.

"You already defiled her daughter. She just doesn't know it. And what she doesn't know, won't hurt her." I say as he let's me pull him by the hand up off the couch.

"Katniss. I can't say no to you, so please don't ask me."

"Peeta, please come to bed with me." I beg.

He shuts his eyes and doesn't respond for a distressing amount of time. So I attach my lips to his trying to persuade him.

"Dammit, woman." He hisses.

Peeta finally gives in and follows me to my room. I lock the door then turn to him. I walk up to him and wrap my arms around his neck. I pull him down towards me and kiss his throat. I'm rewarded with a deep moan. I work my way up to his ear and suck his lobe into my mouth.

"Ahh! Kitty, you are not playing fair." He says seizing my arms and locking my wrists behind my back.

He's too strong for me to break free.

"Peeta, your in my room. The door is locked and I made sure we brought the condoms. So, why aren't you naked?" I ask making him laugh.

"Oh that's right. I'm dealing with my little sex monster. I forgot." He teases.

"Who you created. Forget that part too? Come on. What is it?" I ask feeling a little rejected.

"Katniss, I know we've done stuff."

"Mmm Hmm. Really great stuff." I say leaning up to attach our lips.

"Yes, the stuff has been amazing. But I really want the first time to be special. Like, I want to have candles, music, and flowers. All the romantic things that show, how much I love you." He admits.

He unlocks my hands. Feathering the skin there, he puts my arms, back around his neck.

"Peeta. You have been showing me you love me, since before I was even smart enough to realize it. Everything I want is in front of me. I don't need anything but you." I say and kiss his neck in the spot I know makes him moan. And he does.

"You are so perfect. You deserve everything to be p-."

"With you, it would be perfect no matter what." I cut him off.

"But I want more for you. I want—"

"Circumstances we may never have, time we may not have. Look at our parents. Life is hard and doesn't always work out how you hoped. Let's not waste time waiting." I say backing up and pulling off my shirt and throwing it to the floor.

I know he surrenders by the way his eyes lower to my chest and licks his lips, swallowing hard. He picks me up and carries me to the bed and lowers me to it. Slowly kissing my neck, my chest and my stomach on the way down. Then, he pulls off my pants. Next, his shirt and finally kicks his pants away from his feet. He gets in bed with me.

"I've never wanted anyone so much in all my life. And I never will again. We belong together, Katniss. Always." He says.

Remembering that word, always, I know where he learned love and devotion from. I believe him.

"Always." I repeat.

I kiss him with all the love in my heart.

Peeta shimmies down my body and pulls my underwear down. He pushes my legs apart. The moment he kisses my lower lips, I gasp at the pleasure. I know he's going to make me come before he lets anything else happen. And I'm grateful.