A Story To Be Told

long ago, in a world much different then today, there lived two brothers birthed from the universe itself. ...the eldest brother had power over the sun and all its light it gives.......and the younger brother, the power of the moon and the night sky. these brothers often fought even over little things, eventually the younger brother got fed up with his elder brother, and in blind rage he attacked the helpless humans that lied below. with no better choice for the sake of humanity the elder brother banished him with little remorse. the younger brother was casted away into the stars finding his new forever home on the moon.......or so they thought...

its cold... a thought drifted through the chilly frozen wasteland of space, nooma sat alone. Like he'd been doing for the past "four hundred and ninety-nine years" they let out a soft sigh, the cold airless surrounding.

he'd thought that he'd get used to it by now....HE NEVER DID..... nooma was getting tired of his surrounding's bored of the same monochrome craters they was forced to call 'home'. he's tried to fly away of course but with all the energy taken from him to move the moon ....it never worked. nooma tried to suppress these 'feelings'

his mind was beginning to go numb his hands thirsting for blood, craving the violence he didn't know how much longer he could destroy rocks. it was driving him insane. "ya think 400 years is enough?!" he yelled out, his body tense he grunted at the fact he knew no-one could hear him........and never would.

his head gazed up to stare at the almost empty night sky "Ugh..." nooma exclaimed as his eyes caught sight of the blue-green plant he was forced to see everyday for .....years... he reached up with a tense grab to pull his hood off of the back of his head. he stared out empty at the sky " if that damn sun ray hadn't trapped me here I would kick his ass.......sigh...like id have the strength to even do that......" his mood shifted to more of a somber tone , a cold wet tear pierced his skin as it ran down his cold blue-grey skin.

its been a few months and nooma is quietly laying in a patch of moon grass soft thick and yet....calming he found it ever so much easier to relaxed when he was there, a spot covered in soft dull grey moon grass it was the only thing that worked anymore. he let out a long sigh as he slowly opened his eyes to gaze up at the stars "well....even if this is a shithole.....at least I can still see my favorite thing.." his words flowed out of his mouth like a cold midnight breeze, "maybe I can get used to this...even if it is shit.." he followed his words with as he sat up to lean on his elbows. "just give me 5 years on earth....id prove to every fucking one that I'm not the bad guy" he rolled his eyes as a bit of rage built in his body, nooma took a deep breath and let out a long deep sigh as he slowly laid his head back and closed his eyes, preparing to sleep the days off.. or weeks...."just.......five.....years.." his words slowly trail off as his body slowly started to relaxe as he drifted off into a peacefully sleep drifting into his subconscious......the cold moon air once again reminding him that he'll never get to be on the earth again......

"My child! you must stay strong nooma, get to earth the balance must be restored!" his mind stared to race as image's flashed in his head, once the numbness from the sleep wore off the images only got more violence, he was trying desperately to wake himself up........but nothing and soon......as quickly as it started ,it all vanished.....................