A Day On The Moon

nooma awoke with a start taking in a heavy breath, he started to turn his head to look around but came to the realization that he was still on his hellhole. he gripped his rough jet black hair in both hands as he started to tense up the cold desolate place he was in was finally getting to him. 

     he started to run and run and run hoping that he would just run off the the face to the surface and get lost in space forever, "I'm so tired of this place!" he yelled out in frustration his emotions starting to take hold....but he blocked them out emotions cause nothing but trouble.....he's learned that the hard way.....

     A few hours have passed as nooma looked down at earth he envies the way the humans and his....brother...got to enjoy all its bountiful resources but he was stuck on a cold desolate plain of dust and grass. He felt so hungry, but no matter how many times he seemed to pass out from this growing feeling hungry and regret.....he always woke back up.

    nooma slowly fell to the ground with a silent thud.. the robe that was draped over his shoulders swaying softly with the chilly moon breeze, the brown strapped sandals he wore where beginning to break-down and get all giddy with dust and debris, when the harsh night wasn't freezing him like an icicle the burning days made him feel like a puddle. 

     the day was long and slow, and the night was cold and unbearable, nooma was slowly walking around in a massive crater his footprints disappearing as he walked, the soft sway of moon grass was the only thing he could really watch...that and the stars.....he loved watching the stars....they where like his friends always there for him always listening unlike his brother....

     moon breeze drifted through the air and pass nooma with a chill going up his spin 

Two More Weeks.....