19.

(Ariana_Pumpkin:I noticed I've been spelling Bree's name wrong the newborn from the fight if you guys don't remember the scene where Esme and Carlisle tried to watch after yeah umm so if you see Bri or Brie I didn't know how to spell her name until I looked it up and resized it was Bree so sorry for that :()

꧁♡︎♡︎♡︎꧂

Carlisle's point of view.

Before, Audrey went to sleep we watched a movie and than came to her room. I cuddled her from behind and said something slick causing her to stick the middle finger at me but still smiled. I was glad she was smiling around me more.

She was sound asleep and I decided to just let her sleep and not move and go into my own dreamland. If I ever do purpose to Audrey one day will she say yes or will she think wedding are too corny. I kinda want to know her future maybe I will ask her one day on what she will like to accomplish one day.

I just dozed off and didn't move for her to get her Beauty sleep. I just hope if I do one day and plan it she doesn't read the future maybe there's a way to block her from it.

꧁♡︎♡︎♡︎꧂

Audrey's point of view.
Time-skips: Next week

I started getting ready for today because today my stupid father was coming to visit. I literally don't feel like seeing him. I put on a button up shirt with a oversized black T-shirt over it. Than I put on some black jeans with some flairs at the bottom than I put on some timberland high tops. I put on some black make up like always it's just the eyes though never but on anything else.

A car pulled up to the house of the Cullens

A car pulled up to the house of the Cullens. I already know it's my dad knowing nobody else visits the Cullens. I saw my dad exit the car after a man opened it for him. My mom wasn't coming because I didn't want her too.

They said they were going to visit and I said only one can visit out of all people they picked my dad to visit me or he picked himself knowing Xavier's is here.

I exited the room and to Xavier room. "Your best friend is here," I said standing at the door I saw him and Bree talking and stuff.

(Who is my best friend) Xavier said in sign language I looked at him with a bitch are you serious. "Ryan Frisk father," I said hearing my Father come inside and up the stairs. Xavier and I walked with Bri behind us.

"Hello my daughter," Ryan my father said. I noticed Xavier wasn't behind me. "Hello father," I said, "where's your sidekick I hope y'all became friends," Father said, the Cullens were looking at us. "I killed him," I said looked at seriously.