9: 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑 ~ 𝑀𝑎𝑥𝑖𝑚𝑜𝑓𝑓

You stumbled into your house in the little town called westview, It was in new jersey and you lived with your wife and your 2 month old twin babys.

You was really stressed out about being a parent so you went out a got drunk with agatha, Your next door neighbour. You giggled as you was wanda holding billy.. you think, You don't know.

"HELLO MY LOVE!" You exclaimed, You went to kiss your wife who just scoffed and walked away. "Why so sad? You need a drink."

She put the newborn in his crib before turning back to you, She slaps you before walking away. You ran after her and grabbed her, she stumbled down some stairs as you were stood in the middle of the staircase. "Don't fucking slap me you bitch."

"You kiss your mother with that mouth?" She asked you, You clenched your jaw.

"go fuck yourself, I had one day and your mad? It's not like I cheated on you, I have some fucking respect." She nodded at you, she was angry, Because you couldn't even tell your sons apart, You come home drunk all the time and have sex, You never pay attention to the twins so this wasn't a one time thing. You was an asshole.

"ONE DAY! YOU COME HOME DRUNK ALL THE FUCKING TIME Y/N!" She yells, You was abour to say something but stayed silent, You was scared of parenting. Wanda had good parents she was brought up by then untill tony bombed them, You was brought up with abusive parents that took their anger out on you. You was scared to turn into them.

"I'm sorry." You whispered, "If you hit me please just do it now.." Wanda frowned before cupping your face.

"Why would I hit you baby?" She asked, I look at her.

"Because I've been bad, My mom and dad taught me that if someone is bad you hit them." She frowns, She couldn't believe what she was hearing.

She entered your head,

"MAMA!" You yelled as she pushed you down the stairs, cut's covered your small body.

"Your a freak Y/N! Nothing but a punching bag for me." You mother yelled as she walked downstairs and picked you up by your hair.

You screamed in pain as she laid you on the couch again, "What did you do?" She asked, Waiting for an answer.

"I ate to much, I became a fat pig." You cried, Your mother took the whip and slapped your back with it-

It was enough for the red head, Your tiny cries for help, You little whimpers and yells. "Come.." She took your hand and took you to their cots downstairs.

She picked up tommy and handed him to you, You looked down at the 2 month old. He smiles at you before making happy noises, You laughed and looked up at wanda. "He's a spitting image of pietro." You whisper, Wanda picks up billy and stands next to you.

"He's fiesty like his mama though." You laugh at your wifes words, Maybe having kids wasn't as bad as everyone says it is. Their your sons and they are absolutely handsome.

Their yours,

You love them already,

Nothing will ever change that.

"You don't have to be scared.. Their yours." Wanda spoke truthfully, You nodded and kissed her lips before sitting on the couch and watching a movie together.

-

A/N : Proud of myself.. Mommy wanda